So preferably english stars right?

RingStar

So...maybe thats Anthony Head, or James Marsters. :P

I admit, it would be wonderful to have Alyson Hannigan or others but it might be slightly unlikely.

Having Elisa Dushku (Faith) on the other hand may be easier? Or Tom Lenk, he rocks!

Michelle Trachtenburg (sp?) was the nicest girl ever when I met her last year. It would be lovely to have her at C4.

Any X-files actors would be awesome. Robert Patrick, Annabeth Gish, Mitch Pileggi. Any of those. And of course Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. ooo, an afterthought but no less important: Brian Thompson. He's been in so many things and most people recognise him even if they dont know who he is!

And Lord of the Rings. You like HAVE to invite Billy back, with Dom of course. They would make the perfect comedy duo! Who needs a cinema screening when you could watch them! People could just observe them for weeks, let alone getting autographs. :D

Need I mention trying to get Orlando Bloom. This may be a bit hard with his present film commitments but you can predict the amount of screaming teens there will be so maybe thats not such a good idea. :angry:

Of course, any guest is a good guest and these are just some suggestions.

RingStar

(the loyal screaming teen) :D

So...maybe thats Anthony Head, or James Marsters. :D

I admit, it would be wonderful to have Alyson Hannigan or others but it might be slightly unlikely.

Having Elisa Dushku (Faith) on the other hand may be easier? Or Tom Lenk, he rocks!

Michelle Trachtenburg (sp?) was the nicest girl ever when I met her last year. It would be lovely to have her at C4.

Any X-files actors would be awesome. Robert Patrick, Annabeth Gish, Mitch Pileggi. Any of those. And of course Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. ooo, an afterthought but no less important: Brian Thompson. He's been in so many things and most people recognise him even if they dont know who he is!

And Lord of the Rings. You like HAVE to invite Billy back, with Dom of course. They would make the perfect comedy duo! Who needs a cinema screening when you could watch them! People could just observe them for weeks, let alone getting autographs. :D

Need I mention trying to get Orlando Bloom. This may be a bit hard with his present film commitments but you can predict the amount of screaming teens there will be so maybe thats not such a good idea. :P

Of course, any guest is a good guest and these are just some suggestions.

RingStar

(the loyal screaming teen) :D

James isn't English - he's from Greenville, California.

Obi-Wan :angry:

I say we shouldn't limit ourselves. i can see why someone would think we could only have British guests but we could just be lucky enough to be involved at the infant stages of the biggest collector fair on the planet! Let's put some faith in the Showmasters :D

well James Marsters should be excluded from this no americans thingy..cos ermm he does an english accent in buffy so that makes it ok! :D lol(nothing to do with the fact i think hes a bit of alright :D )

A bit of all right???!!! He's dam right Sexay! :D

well James Marsters should be excluded from this no americans thingy..cos ermm he does an english accent in buffy so that makes it ok! :D  lol(nothing to do with the fact i think hes a bit of alright :D )

A bit of all right???!!! He's dam right Sexay! :D

well i was restraining myself but yeh he is gorgeous!....i just about held it together being near Tom Felton..and those eyes...God help me if James was there..with those cheekbones!