Help!

tombennett91

It says on the site that Lance Henricksen will be taking photo's on the 2nd of october{monday}, but i was just wondering, from the 29th september to the 1st of october, will Lance be at collectormania? Or is it just the 2nd?

Also if he is at the collectormania from 29th to 2nd, am i right in saying he'll be signing autographs and you'll be able to take your own picture with him?

Thanks for the help :o

so far, i'm not aware that any dates have been announced as definate guest days (aside from the photoshoots, and david wenham)

however, its certainly possible lance will be there for the full duration, and unless its otherwise specified somewhere you should be able to take pictures with him while getting his autograph, unless either he doesn't want pictures, or he's too busy for pictures.

the FAQ might be able to help, too :o

• Moderators

Lance will be at Collectormania. Days haven't been confirmed but it does say SUNDAY 2nd .. so the 2nd bit will be a mistake, and it'll be the Sunday (1st) I'm sure :o

But yes he'll be signing autographs when he's NOT at the photo shoot, and I would think it's probably unlikely he'll have photos when signing only because I think he'll be busy, but you never know!