Transformers

orlilover

Ive been nagged by my hubby and son to see if any1 would like to see any people behind the voices of transformers.

My hubby and son would like to meet

Frank Welker (Megatron G1, Scooby Doo and Fred)

Peter Cullan (Optimus Prime G1, New Movie Optimus Prime and Eeyore)

Eric Idle (Wreckgar and Monty Python)

Leonard Nimoy (Galvatron and Spock)

If any1 else interested please add more information.

Go on SM try and get some for the fans.

:YAHOO:

Chris has been dead a long time and he is sorely missed. He was a great voice actor. Cobra Commander is such a memorable character.

Btw Orlilover, did you go to LFACC4? If you didn't, you missed out your chance to meet the Voice Actor for Warpath, Breakdown and Seaspray. That would have been Alan Oppenheimer, as known to millions as the voice of Skeletor from the origional Masters of the Universe series.

Btw, I keep putting up Transformer guests for suggestions so glad to more people helping out the cause.

TILL ALL ARE ONE!

Chris has been dead a long time and he is sorely missed. He was a great voice actor. Cobra Commander is such a memorable character.

Btw Orlilover, did you go to LFACC4? If you didn't, you missed out your chance to meet the Voice Actor for Warpath, Breakdown and Seaspray. That would have been Alan Oppenheimer, as known to millions as the voice of Skeletor from the origional Masters of the Universe series.

Btw, I keep putting up Transformer guests for suggestions so glad to more people helping out the cause.

TILL ALL ARE ONE!

To ur reply yes my family and i went LFACC4. Yes my hubby and son met Alan Oppenhimer and also got a nice photo taken with him.