I think they forgot Adam Busch!

agasmith

They must've forgotten to announce Adam Busch!!!

And maybe Common Rotation for the party!

The guys are over here again, early October. I know they're doing Glasgow on the 4th, and they're doing London again too!

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

wot have you heard??

as i know adam along with common rotation are on ther uk tour again in october. il be seeing them wen ther in london on october 5th then common rotation are playing in belfast on the 6th october and glasgow on the 7th.

soo... what date did he accidentally change his surname to smith? :whistling:

Well... since my name's Adam Smith I kinda hope he doesn't cause there's enough of us in the world already. On the other hand it might be an improvement! :YAHOO:

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

They must've forgotten to announce Adam Busch!!!

And maybe Common Rotation for the party!

The guys are over here again, early October. I know they're doing Glasgow on the 4th, and they're doing London again too!

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

wot have you heard??

as i know adam along with common rotation are on ther uk tour again in october. il be seeing them wen ther in london on october 5th then common rotation are playing in belfast on the 6th october and glasgow on the 7th.

Ok then... made a slight mistake there... they are playing in Glasgow on the 7th. And I'll be there cause it's a much better venue than the last time. But you know they're gonna be there at MK.

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

well lets hope adam and common rotation will be at collectormania10 :lol:

Definitely forgotten!! *sniff* Definitely required. Yes, I'm a stuck record. BUT IT'S A GOOD TUNE!! :drunk: I'll be at the UK gigs but Collectormania 10 ..the party or a separate MK show...would be such a fantastic kick-off. I wish pleading made a difference. ;)

prettyprettyprettyPLEASE - or just kill the hope and say "no, definitely not!!" ? ;)

Edited by jayceejay

soo... what date did he accidentally change his surname to smith? :huh:

Well... since my name's Adam Smith I kinda hope he doesn't cause there's enough of us in the world already. On the other hand it might be an improvement! :P

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

err, my bad - i thought you were linkin to a site with the info, didn't realise its how you sign your posts with your own page :WINCE: