SHOWMASTERS STORE ONLINE!

• Showmasters Admin

We now have a new online store!

Entry to the show is now by programme only. When purchasing through our online store you are buying a programme which also includes entry to the show. After you order has succesfully been processed you will receive in the post a ticket which you will then exchange for a programme at the show.

Gold Passes will be on sale through the same site as they were previously. The new store is for Programme Entry and Photo Session Tickets only.

To make most use of the online store please register on the store before purchasing, this way you can keep a track on your order online!

>>Showmasters Online Store<<

Showmasters

• 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Is there something wrong with the shop?

It shows 17.02 for the Miranda photo session and 21.28 for the A-Team.

No those are the prices without VAT. When you add it to the shopping basket the shop adds on the VAT in the total and it comes to £20 and £25 (actually £22 and £27 because it also adds on the £2 postage).

I can only guess there is no VAT on entry tickets as these are shown as £10 and show as £10 in the shopping cart too.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to buy some tickets at the online store but I couldn't enter my address since my country (Israel) doesn't appear as one of the options in the drop-down.

Any idea how I can buy tickets ahead anyway? (by phone? some other option at the site?).

• Showmasters Admin

I tried to buy some tickets at the online store but I couldn't enter my address since my country (Israel) doesn't appear as one of the options in the drop-down.

Any idea how I can buy tickets ahead anyway? (by phone? some other option at the site?).

Try giving them a ring on 01234 752485 (Mon to Fri, 12pm to 5.30pm) or e-mailing them at info@showmastersonline.com

This is probably a stupid question, but will tickets be on sale for a while? It's just that I'm trying to hold off purchasing my tickets until the dates for guests is announced but I'm a little worried that the tickets will not be on sale until then.:dance:

And also, does anyone know how long it might be until the days are announced?:(

• Showmasters Admin

This is probably a stupid question, but will tickets be on sale for a while? It's just that I'm trying to hold off purchasing my tickets until the dates for guests is announced but I'm a little worried that the tickets will not be on sale until then. :yoda:

And also, does anyone know how long it might be until the days are announced?:dance:

The tickets will be on sale in advance up until about 2 weeks before the show. The on-line ticket sales are then stopped to give SM time to send all the tickets out.

You can also buy both early-bird and normal tickets on the door at the event.

The shows are not like a convention were there are a limited number of tickets. You will get one.

In answer to you second question....From the FAQ

How much are the guests autographs and what days will they be there?

As with the previous CM G-Mex most of the guests will be signing both days. But this is NOT a guarantee, so do check the website.

Note: The guests days are normally confirmed and the website updated 2 weeks before the show.