What a night!

showmasters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya!

Having got back from playing golf in the heat (bring it on!), I had a BBQ then crashed out listening to Moby.

Paul

I hate crtaif david and I hate my neightbours. But I refuse to give up. Trhis is my evening and I'm staying out until the bityter end!

Davey likes Craig David?

Ah your area has the helicopter tonight, it usually lurks over my house. and drinking JD and coke, talking on here and MSN and listening to Idris' CD

Idris on CD for you?

Then orange juice upon waking up, puts the ol' glucose back in the system and stopping you from feeling crappy all day. Works for me anyhow.

Wana be careful when drinking citrusy drinks when you wake up, more likely to throw up, because of the acids.

Lemonade :dance: thats what im made to drink in the mornings when Im around yous

I never get hangovers anymore, I used to live in Russia and they drink vodka with breakfast, it takes me a hell of alot to get drunk nowadays

Yeh but its not as strong as we have hear, its a really weak vodka, though granted they do have it.

I never get hangovers anymore, I used to live in Russia and they drink vodka with breakfast, it takes me a hell of alot to get drunk nowadays

So far it's microwaved sausage rolls, caffee flavoured lassee spiked with vodka, and orange joice. I think I'm going to enjoy tomorrow morning!

And cheese.. And why are you going to eat Lassie?

A