how many tickets?

Rach

does anyone have any idea as to how many tickets you are allowed to order coz I'm gona be ordering them for friends aswell so I just wanted to know how many peoples I will be able to get for them. (if that makes sense) and when will we be able to order them? :firedevil:

ahh, gotcha now.

well, if i recall (not 100% sure on this) there only seemed to be a restriction for LFCC's photo tickets. i know its 2 different shows, so whether it works the same, i've no idea, but i can't see much reason not to... but like i say, i don't actually know :firedevil:

i'm not a lot of use, am i? :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

There is no limit on the number of entry tickets you can buy.

Well you can't buy more than is on sale on the shop, but that's normally about 500+ and I'm guessing you don't need that many :dance:

Unless she's going to sell them on the blackmarket. :D

Damn it... you figured me out... :D

lmao. nah I don't think I would have enough money to buy them all.

Edited by Rach

• Showmasters Admin

It's only the free tickets such as talk tickets, VQ tickets, etc that are limited. There's no limit on any pre-bookable tickets!

Andrea

PS. just realised, there are some limits! There are only 50 gold passes and 400 photoshoot tickets available. However as long as you get in early your quite welcome to buy all of them :firedevil:

PS. just realised, there are some limits! There are only 50 gold passes and 400 photoshoot tickets available. However as long as you get in early your quite welcome to buy all of them :firedevil:

The problem is thinking of 400 different poses to do as no 2 photos should be the same! :firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

PS. just realised, there are some limits! There are only 50 gold passes and 400 photoshoot tickets available. However as long as you get in early your quite welcome to buy all of them :poki:

The problem is thinking of 400 different poses to do as no 2 photos should be the same! :headscratch::blink::D

lmao true. I think I will get saving then. I guess I could just grab random people to get in with the photos.

• 2 weeks later...