DWCCS

Curious-Savage

I for one, am all for DWCCS and everything it stands for!

i shall give it my full support!, and suggest that it is swiftly made into a political party, for that people of britian can be fully aware of its corrupt purposes,

i also feel that a support group should be set up for those that have been traumatised but the likes of a crunch corner

All members need to show their hatred for the scum that is a rubbery layer of flab on top of the likes of Yoghurts and Custard. Muller Crunch Corners are ruining are dairy enjoyment, and causing many to gag and vomit. So do your bit to help by adding DWCCS to your Sig and eliminate Yoghurt skin forever.

if not for us...then for the children!

we know that the stuggel to over come the monstrous skin menice will be difficult and many have already been lost in this great fight -god rest their souls- but it is all for the great good of a skin free world

Edited by Tegan

well i must go to bed now, before my own dear mother turns on me with a youghurt or god forbid-custard skin at hand...

but if i do not live to see the morrow, think only this of me ...DWCCS forever! dairy skin NEVER!

Edited by Tegan