POST your Photos HERE!

Crostini

Wow!! Im new and ive just read through 8 pages of pics, they were all amazing!!

Im having trouble with my laptop and that has all my pics from LFACC on them so Im using my mums computer for now. Its better than nothing except it has none of my pics on it....I have however made a video of my day. And luckily I have uploaded it to YouTube. SO heres a link to my video!

I also uploaded my video that my grampi filmed as I met Nathan! I love this video coz it brings back awesome memories of my meeting with Nathan.

IM gonnna tell you the story coz other wise you wont understand. OK.

well I first went up to Nathan and you have the whole chat thing you know..."hey, how are you??" blah blah blah lol Then he asked for my name, I told him "Vicki" and he said "Now how you spelling Vicki, coz ive had a lot of differnt spellings" So i told him "V-I-C-K-I" however he still spelt it as "V-I-C-K-Y" after he had wrote my name, he suddenly thhought about it and said "wait....."I" or "Y"" So I told him "I" and he leans back adn whispers for another pic as youll see on the video below. So he then wrote on the one hed messed up on:

Vicky

This is not your name

NATHAN FILLON

So quit pretending.

Then he managed to get another pic and wrote:

Vicki

Stay Shiny

NATHAN FILLION

and he let me keep both....he was so totally awesome! and amazing!

So heres the vid of my meeting with Nathan, its not very long butits worth a good laugh! :YAHOO: lol

My Meeting With Nathan

Thanks for watching!! lol

Vicki xxxxx

hey great videos!! :YAHOO: thanx for sharing them with us,

glad you had such a good time :D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! Im new and ive just read through 8 pages of pics, they were all amazing!!

Im having trouble with my laptop and that has all my pics from LFACC on them so Im using my mums computer for now. Its better than nothing except it has none of my pics on it....I have however made a video of my day. And luckily I have uploaded it to YouTube. SO heres a link to my video!

I also uploaded my video that my grampi filmed as I met Nathan! I love this video coz it brings back awesome memories of my meeting with Nathan.

IM gonnna tell you the story coz other wise you wont understand. OK.

well I first went up to Nathan and you have the whole chat thing you know..."hey, how are you??" blah blah blah lol Then he asked for my name, I told him "Vicki" and he said "Now how you spelling Vicki, coz ive had a lot of differnt spellings" So i told him "V-I-C-K-I" however he still spelt it as "V-I-C-K-Y" after he had wrote my name, he suddenly thhought about it and said "wait....."I" or "Y"" So I told him "I" and he leans back adn whispers for another pic as youll see on the video below. So he then wrote on the one hed messed up on:

Vicky

This is not your name

NATHAN FILLON

So quit pretending.

Then he managed to get another pic and wrote:

Vicki

Stay Shiny

NATHAN FILLION

and he let me keep both....he was so totally awesome! and amazing!

So heres the vid of my meeting with Nathan, its not very long butits worth a good laugh! :D lol

My Meeting With Nathan

Thanks for watching!! lol

Vicki xxxxx

hey great videos!! :YAHOO: thanx for sharing them with us,

glad you had such a good time :(

Ditto! :YAHOO:

Really cool videos, they really capture the atmosphere of the show. Glad you enjoyed the show & hope you have fun @ Collectormania 10. :wub: