Carrie Fisher @ C4?

Adam

• Showmasters Admin
I can't believe I am back to being a newbie, showmaster, organisers whatever your called, please email my password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm begging you

Sorry, but we don't have access to your password either! That's all handled automatically and is kept secret, even from us. I'll see if I can try and alter the security settings and find out your password, but I wouldn't hold your breath...

Andrea i should of known, Ive spoken to you a few times before on the phone! :D

Gollum1 they are not little teddys they are Classic, "Ewoks", As for Star Trek its the most far Fetched Tv programms ive ever watched and boring! lol, sorry! Thats what you get for calling ewoks, Teddys! :lol:

Bruce Campbell whos he?

Umm he is only God! Have you never seen the evil dead or ever heard of the one and only ASH!

He has also been in Spiderman (and appearing in Spiderman 2), Congo and Escape from LA. Among his TV appearences include Xena and Hercules.

Darryl

Oh ok then, just a sneak preview. For Star Wars fans we have Mr P. Cushing, and there's a possibility of B. Carloff for all you horror fans as well. :yoda:

Well Showmasters win the 'Bad Taste Award'.

I also assume you mean Boris Karloff the horror actor and not Boris Carloff the musican/DJ.

Darryl

He has also been in Spiderman (and appearing in Spiderman 2), Congo and Escape from LA. Among his TV appearences include Xena and Hercules.

And the great movie Brain Slasher amongst many others.