Carrie / Elijah

leocat

Hi eeryone,

am quite new to the forums.

I jsut wondered if anyone could advise me on the best time to go if I wanna meet carrie and elijah,

I know that it opens at 9 but they wont be there from that time will they. Obviously alot of people are going to want to meet them.

Miss the opportunity before so really wanna meet them.

Also are the tickets for eljahs photo shoot sold out now.

:blush:

if you want to meet these guys i would reccommend getting there early, yes the show does open at nine but i can guarantee you there will be a queue formed a long time before that!!

you have to hten go and get a virtual queuing ticket for them...

if you read too talls FAQ thread which is pinned in the top section of the board you will find your answers in there :)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi eeryone,

am quite new to the forums.

I jsut wondered if anyone could advise me on the best time to go if I wanna meet carrie and elijah,

I know that it opens at 9 but they wont be there from that time will they. Obviously alot of people are going to want to meet them.

Miss the opportunity before so really wanna meet them.

Also are the tickets for eljahs photo shoot sold out now.

:headscratch:

Do check out the FAQ as tiggerific suggested :blush:

You'll need to be there before 9am, and I'd suggest being there at 8am.

I don't believe the Elijah photo tickets are sold out. You can ask at the organisers booth when you get to the show.

Edited by Too Tall

Might go and que now !! HE HE :o

some ppl would be tempted :P

personally, i'd RECOMMEND before 7:30, for elijah. particularly if its important to you to meet him - i understand ppl last time with lower numbers had to be turned away, because there wasn't enough time.

there's also a thread/poll about who'll be the busiest, and elijah's coming out on top of it at the moment... ok, so its not representative/scientific or anything, but still, it looks likely that he'll be very busy :P

yeah I think he will be busy ,

i remember when jame masters was there i missed out and went the nexy day and ihad to cue for about two hours before it even opened.

would it be better to go sunday ?

yeah I think he will be busy ,

i remember when jame masters was there i missed out and went the nexy day and ihad to cue for about two hours before it even opened.

umm... saturday is the day that MIGHT get that bit quieter due to the match?! :dance::P

oh, and now that mr lee has cancelled, its probably safe to say that elijah might be slightly busier, since there's more money available in ppl's pockets :P

Sundays are normally quieter.

i'd have expected them to be a bit busier? family day out and all that?:dance:

i mean, a few more places are closed on sundays i think than on saturdays :P

• Showmasters Admin

i'd have expected them to be a bit busier? family day out and all that?:headscratch:

i mean, a few more places are closed on sundays i think than on saturdays :dance:

I don't know why but at every 2 day event SM have done the Sunday has always been quieter, especially the afternoon.

It's like Collectormanias. You could argue that it being a Bank Holiday Monday people would be looking for stuff to do. But the Monday is alway one of the quietest days. To give you an idea. At C7 James M was swamped and over 1000 VTs were given out. People had to be turned away, and there were people walking about this signs saying "Will buy JM VT for cash!". On the Monday he had an open queue by 2pm.

i'd have expected them to be a bit busier? family day out and all that?:headscratch:

i mean, a few more places are closed on sundays i think than on saturdays :P

I don't know why but at every 2 day event SM have done the Sunday has always been quieter, especially the afternoon.

It's like Collectormanias. You could argue that it being a Bank Holiday Monday people would be looking for stuff to do. But the Monday is alway one of the quietest days. To give you an idea. At C7 James M was swamped and over 1000 VTs were given out. People had to be turned away, and there were people walking about this signs saying "Will buy JM VT for cash!". On the Monday he had an open queue by 2pm.

good point, i'd forgot that was the bank holiday that time, i got his auto that day :P

meh, i suppose ppl must be out gettin drunk dreadin the return to work the next day! :dance:

(yes, i'm joking :P )

• Showmasters Admin

good point, i'd forgot that was the bank holiday that time, i got his auto that day :dance:

Only the Collectormanias in May (the odd numbered ones) have a Monday and is always the May Bank Holiday.

The only exception was C4 when they added the Monday due to the hobbits.

maybe if england win people will be too hungover from celebrating to get up on sunday.

I dont know what the best thing to do is!!!

hmm.. current circumstances, try and appear at 8 or before on saturday, or if possible stay over in london and get up early on sunday. its a case of, what are you able to do? :D

then maybe the best thing, if you're not keen on early mornins, is wander in on saturday, get a feel for how busy it is, and make sure you've got the early train on sunday to be there at a good approximate time workin from what you've learned on saturday :D