Early Bird and Ordinary Tickets

DarkFan

Hello, I ordered tickets "Early Bird" and ordinary tickets for LFCC there is that several months. And did convention approaching with great step, I wonder how will be made to recover them? How will receive them? Via mail? Via e-mail? :WINCE:

I paid to enter earlier then I do not want than one says to me than I cannot enter because I did not receive my tickets in time! :thumbup:

Afflicted for this approximate English but I do not speak it exactly then I am made help not a translator on line

Ps : I live in belgium

Tickets are sent via mail.

You should get them in the post either today or tomorrow. I am in Germany and most of my friends got their letters today I haven't got mine yet, so you are not waiting alone.

I am from Luxembourg, and I'm still waiting for my tickets (early bird and photo shoot) to arrive.... Happy that I'm not the only one who's tickets have not yet arrived.... got a bit worried, so I'll wait 'til tomorrow.

• Showmasters Admin

Hopefully they'll turn up. But if they don't turn up in time, don't worry too much.

From the FAQ.

What if my (entry, gold pass or photo shoot) ticket doesn't arrive?

Tickets (and gold pass letters) are normally sent out a week before the event by registered post (i.e. you have to sign for them). So don't panic 2-3 weeks out thinking you've been missed. If in the unlikely event you don't get your tickets before you leave for the event, see below:

Entry tickets (early-bird or normal) - Bring along proof of purchase i.e. The confirmation email you got when you booked and your bank/credit card statement with the transaction shown (if you booked by phone just bring the bank statement). When you get there join the pre-paid queue and there will be extra crew at the doors to deal with this problem, don't worry you will get in.

Gold Pass - Gold passes are NOT sent to you but are picked up on the day of the event. You will be sent a letter a couple of weeks before the event. Don't worry, if the letter does not arrive just bring along proof of purchase. i.e. The confirmation email you got when you booked and your bank/credit card statement with the transaction shown. Although the letter is sent registered post (has to be signed for) and so is unlikely to go missing. When you get there just go to the Gold Pass holders queue and there will be a member of crew there to help you.

Photo Shoot - Bring along proof of purchase i.e. The confirmation email you got when you booked and your bank/credit card statement with the transaction shown and go to the organisers booth once you are in the show. They will help you.

From SMs announcement about tickets going out, I remember them saying that tickets should arrive in Europe either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday so all is not lost. Anyway, worst case scenario do what Too Tall put.

All pre-sold tickets were sent out this afternoon, so should be arriving on Monday. They are being sent by Recorded Delivery so will need to be signed for. If you are out when they arrive the postman should leave a red slip so you can collect them directly from the depot or arrange for redelivery. If they haven't arrived by Tues please contact your post office before contacting us, as previously we have had problems with the red slips not being left. If there is still no trace then please e-mail us with your name and address plus order info and we will try and trace it for you.

Orders being sent to Europe are expected to arrive by Tues or Wed. Again, they will need to be signed for. Orders from outside Europe are being held at the door to be collected on the day as there is a chance they will not arrive in time.

Gold Pass letters were sent out yesterday, so again should be arriving shortly.

Andrea

Thats the post there :thumbup:

Edited by feralmoggy