Christa's 1.5 Birthday pics

Shabs

Christa (big pants) had a little party on Sat, some were crew and some not. I didn't catch everyone as I was late, but I enjoyed the Champagne on the beach.

CHAMPAGNE AND A MESSAGE IN THE SAND

mini-Picture230.jpg

CHRISTA WITH STLYE

mini-Picture204.jpg

SIMONE FINDS A BEACH BUDDY

mini-Picture237.jpg

AN ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIND

mini-Picture219.jpg

HANNA AND SHABS

mini-Picture232.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH SUPES

mini-Picture210.jpg

And the Rest be can found HERE!!!!!

Edited by Shabs

AN ARCHELIGIAL FIND

A what?????????????????

:headscratch:

CHAMPAIGN - did we drink it or fight it?

You need to hire a professional editor Shabs. :D

Or were you hurrying before the boss came past?

Yep! how did you know!

AN ARCHELIGIAL FIND

A what?????????????????

You need to hire a professional editor Shabs. :P

I love that we have both picked on his ever-changing spellings of champagne. Must be a genetic thing.

Would have loved to have been there, looks like an awesome in London weather-wise! But then again, I was enjoying a rather lovely, Guinness-filled weekend in Galway. :P I will definitely be there for Friday though, I can almost smell the olives and feta already!

AN ARCHELIGIAL FIND

A what?????????????????

You need to hire a professional editor Shabs. :poki:

I love that we have both picked on his ever-changing spellings of champagne. Must be a genetic thing.

Would have loved to have been there, looks like an awesome in London weather-wise! But then again, I was enjoying a rather lovely, Guinness-filled weekend in Galway. :D I will definitely be there for Friday though, I can almost smell the olives and feta already!

We missed you on Saturday but you know we coped lol! Thanks everyone who came, I can't believe how many people managed to avoid Shab's camera *cough SuperJane* and sorry to those of you who couldn't make it for whatever reason. You missed my love affair with Bryan richard ^_^

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday for the big Greek food face stuffing :dance:

Lol I've just noticed that the forum has put Bryan richard instead of D I C K which is not a rude word just his surname

AN ARCHELIGIAL FIND

A what?????????????????

You need to hire a professional editor Shabs. :D

Would have loved to have been there, looks like an awesome in London weather-wise! But then again, I was enjoying a rather lovely, Guinness-filled weekend in Galway. :D I will definitely be there for Friday though, I can almost smell the olives and feta already!

We missed you on Saturday but you know we coped lol! Thanks everyone who came, I can't believe how many people managed to avoid Shab's camera *cough SuperJane* and sorry to those of you who couldn't make it for whatever reason. You missed my love affair with Bryan richard :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday for the big Greek food face stuffing :angel:

Lol I've just noticed that the forum has put Bryan richard instead of D I C K which is not a rude word just his surname

Cham PiGion!mini-Picture184.jpg