If you were Vince McMahon what would you do?

Quirky Koala

Lots of people have been saying how stale WWE has become. So I just wanted to know what people would do if they had the chance so here's my question:

If you were Vince McMahon and had the power to do anything you wanted with the WWE what would you do?

Lots of people have been saying how stale WWE has become. So I just wanted to know what people would do if they had the chance so here's my question:

If you were Vince McMahon and had the power to do anything you wanted with the WWE what would you do?

What an awesome topic to start, very thought provoking...

Assuming I had the power of Vince, I would...

* Eliminate the WWE content on ECW programming. Leave Angle and all other ECW wrestlers, but for now make ECW as ECW-like as possible. Make the fans forget that its a WWE show. Doesn't Kurt Angle really fit in? Thats why he has to stay. Establish the ECW stars of old before bringing in new stars.

* Put the Rosters back together. Smackdown is waifer thin for Star power and having two brands together would not only give many of the stars an excuse to have some nights off, it would also give the wrestlers the chance to avoid over-exposure. Besides, WWE could still tour and present two seperate house shows.

* Once the rosters are back together, unify the Intercontinental/US titles, World & Tag Team and bring back the european. Leaving the titles for the whole roster as Tag team, European, Intercontinental, World, Cruiserweight and Womens title.

* Bring Goldberg back, with his old music and his old gimmick. I wouldnt change a thing to the way he was.

* Bring back War Games.

* Emphasis on that fact that WWE loves WRESTLING.

* Give the wrestlers more of a say in Storylines.

* Take power away from HHH.

* Sack Randy Orton

* Create new gimmick matches for occasional pay per views

* Oh yeah, if I were Vince, I would take myself off of TV!

If I were Vince I would

* Stop getting my bottom out on TV

* Stop anyone else from getting there bottom out on TV

* Learn to walk properly to the ring

* Drop the dead weight such as

Giant Khali , Dupree , The Bashams, Tatanka

* Reunite Haas and Benjamin

* Bring in some Old Style Tag Teams not just tag anyone together

* Bring back the Hardcore Title get Raven, New Jack , RVD , Snow let them do what they do best

*I agree with Rockybalboa about the titles

* Get better writers

* Don't let gimmicks like Modecai ever get into the WWE

Ok, my plan would be a little more controversial...

1. Ditch the ECW brand... to me, it's an excuse for old guys to pimp themselves out, doing stunts that decent wrestlers wouldn't risk. Putting a star like Kurt Angle in ECW is just gonna get him hurt. Plus, the brand is just a seriosu accident waiting to happen, as they up the ante on the stunts they pull.

2. As others have said, I'd ditch some of the titles.. make it a little more competitive

3. These days, I think part of teh staleness, is down to the utter predictability of the matches, this needs to change

4. No more Vince/Shane/family in the ring, if I WANTED to see some old guys bottom, there are websites for it (probably!!)

5. Get some decent story writers

Bring back the hardcore title and have the 24/7 rule

Have New writers

get rid off Henry, Khali and Umaga, as they always injure other wwe superstars

bring in some more tag teams

put some raw superstars over to smackdown

bring back The Rock full time

• 3 weeks later...

Scrap the World Tag Title and make the WWE the only TAG Title

Scrap the womans title, simply takes up time with crap wrestling

Let the high flyers be high flyers Paul London prime example

Make the ECW like the X Disvision on TNA.

Get rid of some of the old Talent to make way for new

BRING BACK WCW

ULTIMATE WARRIOR

RANDY SAVAGE

Are you serious? I know I was a big time Ultimate Warrior fan as a kid but I don't think he'd do very well in today's WWE. Savage is a nutter and WCW what is the point in that? The only real major name from WCW currently in WWE is Booker T the rest are either in TNA or are called Gregory Helms :thumbup: