WHO DID YOU MEET TODAY?

I ONLY WENT TO MEET COREY. I WOULD NOT HAVE GONE IF HE DID NOT GET INVITED! I HAVE BEEN POSTING FOR MONTHS FOR SHOWMASTERS TO GET HIM AND THEY DID! HE IS TO DIE FOR, SOOOOO LOVELY, ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE & HIS WIFE. THEY WERE SOOOOOOO NICE. I HAD THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

WAITING TO SEE IF THEY INVITE COREY HAIM NOW

MEGA HUGE THANK YOU TO COREY AND SHOWMASTERS

xXx ;)

I MET LAWRENCE MAKOARE, BRENT MCINTYRE AND NEIL AND ADRIAN RAYMENT.

MY SISTER MET COREY FELDMAN AND RENE AUBERJONOIS.

THEY WERE ALL REALLY FRIENDLY, ESPECIALLY THE TWINS.

Which twins? The Harry Potter twins or the Matrix twins? That's weird that there were 2 sets of twins there. lol I'm new here and am so jealous of everyone who got to go there and meet people. You are so lucky. I live in the USA so I can't go. Oh well.

OMG! My friend and I got to meet Dom! He was so nice! But we didn't get tickets, we were standing with these two girls (tnak you sooo much) and they had a ticket each, and the showmasters said we could get in on their tickets, cause you can have two people on one ticket! Elijah wood spoke to us whilst Dom had gone to the toilet...or sumemt...and he spoke directly at me!!! Then Dom came back and my friend got her autograph, and he just said to her, "hey how are you?" etc...but then it was my turn, and i went forwards trembling...and he waved at first cause he was drinking then i said hi, and then he signed my autograph and spoke to me a little and then he said, "I like you're hair!" I was blushing and all i could say was "Thanks..." He looked into my eyes and smiled, and then the security guard told me to move on...so i said, "Bye.." and he said "Cya.."

Then i looked at my autograph and it said, Be Merry, love Dom etc...and my friends just said Be Merry, Dom etc..he said love....LOVE...lol, sry going crazy there!

i'm so happy!

that is not good, there needs to be consistency as we had one ticket for my wife and I and only one of us got in the queue, as it should be! The other prob I experienced was someone is the queue next to ours asking to get things signed, no way, but someone behind us offered, not good!

what problem? :(

The fact that the autograph lines were moving slowly. If SM issue 500 tickets that means they are expecting 500 autographs. But if 2 people are on one ticket that becomes 1000 autographs, and if each person gets multiple items signed we're into the many thousands all from our original 500 tickets...

1 ticket should mean 1 person. That way SM can get an idea of how many bodies will be in the queues and how many autographs they will actually get through.

there will always be some that spoil it for the majority, life is like that, does not excuse it though.

Thats not very fair saying that...please don't blame me for that...they didn't have to let us in...and also, they said only the first 80 tickets let two people in on them...and the tickets were about 70ish....sorry if we 'spoilt' the day for it...

Edited by _frodo_