Judgement day

minidaz

Didnt watch Judgement day as didnt think it was worth the £14.95 or whatever the PPV cost was, but did check the results on wwe.com

Looks like Khali might be getting a big push, with a big win over Undertaker. Unless off course 'Taker will come back in a few months and bury Khali at some major PPV.

For the meantime we now have to put up with even more of the The Great Khali's pi$$ poor verbal skills :poki:

Is it me or are Smackdown PPV's just not worth it at the moment ?

Bring back Mr Kennedy .....................................KENNEDY quick :lol:

Daz

• Moderators

Much better effort than anything they've done on Smackdown in recent weeks.

I remember a while back when I was just so bored with Booker T. He seemed to be going through the motions (a lot like HBK on Raw really) and I wanted him to retire, but he's picked up his game lately and become a more enjoyable character .. and even in the ring he's watchable. Lashley's becoming better and better, I just wish he didn't sound so stupid.

Can't say I was disappointed by much. The tag match was one of the best in recent memory and the interesting MNM developments gave us something fresh - cuz lets face it, if they stayed together they'd just win the titles AGAIN eventually and then what? Even Melina's match wasn't too bad.

Benoit/Finlay was as enjoyable as I knew it'd be. Taker/Khali wasn't as bad as it could have been I guess, though the ending was a bit crap. He could have won with something better than what he did. Same disappointment with the Cruiserweight ending really, but a solid match from Helms/Crazy which is what you'd expect.

Angle/Henry was better than the Rumble as some people have said, and even though the ending was a bit dodgy, the after-match stuff made up for it.

Rey/JBL seems to be leading to something with Chavo eventually which isn't so bad really. If Rey and Chavo get to work together then they'll put on some good matches assuming they're facing each other. JBL doesn't need the title right now, he has the US title and that's enough. Maybe it's best they didn't rush the Chavo stuff assuming they're actually going to do anything.

Didn't feel like it was a waste of money :) solid effort from everyone, just a shame the weekly TV show manages to be so crap a lot of the time.