how manny more guests planned

i really enjoyed c9 and i didnt think it was going to be good but every guest was great i hope there will be more guests planned for the london show as last years show rocked it would be nice to have a few more horror guests anfd i wouldnt mind more lost guests but im happy with 2.....so come on and get behind the showmasters crew and support them and maybe there will be more guests.

There's usually around 30 guests. Last LFCC was simply amazing, there were only 4 guests I wanted to see but they were all big names & all from different shows/genres: Ron Perlman (Hellboy), Jonathan Breck (Jeepers Creepers), Xander Berekeley & Sarah Clarke (24). We'll just have to wait & see about more guests for this one, but I'm over the moon (and potentially skint!) already with the lineup!

There's usually around 30 guests. Last LFCC was simply amazing, there were only 4 guests I wanted to see but they were all big names & all from different shows/genres: Ron Perlman (Hellboy), Jonathan Breck (Jeepers Creepers), Xander Berekeley & Sarah Clarke (24). We'll just have to wait & see about more guests for this one, but I'm over the moon (and potentially skint!) already with the lineup!

971385[/snapback]

me too cant wait. :whistling: