Jeff Hardy to return to WWE?

Stevie79

This was on Lords Of Pain.

Thought a few of you would like to know. If you don't already know that is.

WWE has informally approached Jeff Hardy in regards to returning at the end of the summer. However, he must be clean, as there is zero tolerance on his drug issues. Friends are saying that he is working on those drug issues.

Would be cool if he does return, and also a Hardy Boyz reunion :YAHOO:

• Moderators

No point having them as a tag team. The tag team division is pretty much non existent.

Shove Jeff in the new 'ECW' and let him do his crazy stuff. Best place for him.

I really hope Jeff Hardy doesn't go back to the WWE. He's proven he's nothing but wasted potential as proven by his stint with TNA. If Jeff does return maybe a midcard role in ECW wouldn't be so bad maybe but he won't really add much to the Raw or Smackdown roster in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

It would be interesting to see Jeff back, wonder how they would have him interact with his brother after all the last time they were in teh same ring they went at it with each other. But if he did come back I think they would leave him at Intercontinetal level or send him to ECW

It would be interesting to see Jeff back, wonder how they would have him interact with his brother after all the last time they were in teh same ring they went at it with each other. But if he did come back I think they would leave him at Intercontinetal level or send him to ECW

I wouldn't even class Jeff at Intercontinental level. He's a stuntman, not a wrestler counting on girls screaming for him and huge bumps to get a reaction there is no psychology to his in-ring work which his brother does have.

And yes there are a lot of other spot-fest people like RVD but they can at least get by without Jeff's daredevil tactics and without trying to kill themselves in a match.

I wouldn't even class Jeff at Intercontinental level. He's a stuntman, not a wrestler counting on girls screaming for him and huge bumps to get a reaction there is no psychology to his in-ring work which his brother does have.

And yes there are a lot of other spot-fest people like RVD but they can at least get by without Jeff's daredevil tactics and without trying to kill themselves in a match.

Surprisingly I do actually see and agree with you on this, Matt I think has always been the better wrestler than Jeff and should be the one who gets the push, Jeff only did cos teh girls liked him