Pat on the back...

oldnick

Just a quick note to praise Too Tall for his fine idea as to how to reorganise crew briefings so that only the allocations of people to zones gets called out aat the main briefing, and detailed allocations to jobs are announced down in the zones.

It made getting us out there much quicker and easier, and was definately one of the improvements this time around.

Well done. :lol:;):dance::poki:

• Showmasters Admin

Cheers Nick.

It's one of those thing's that's bugged me since I started crewing. So I suggested it at the Pit Boss meeting. It was one of those "Why have we never thought of that!" things.

It did seem to help get the crew to their sections quicker, I'm glad it was taken up.

I think TT had a word with the Gods and then made that decision :whistling:

:WAVE: nah well done mate, it made things so much more efficient especially with limited time between the briefing and door openings

A

it was certainly a great idea!! *loves*

you say you have had the idea for a while???

maybe it would be cool to have a crew suggestion box or something? the pit boss meeting is a great time to put ideas accross but not all crew get the opportunity and as too tall has proven... everyone can have great ideas that change things for the better!

=x=

• Showmasters Admin
it was certainly a great idea!! *loves*

you say you have had the idea for a while???

maybe it would be cool to have a crew suggestion box or something? the pit boss meeting is a great time to put ideas accross but not all crew get the opportunity and as too tall has proven... everyone can have great ideas that change things for the better!

=x=

970027[/snapback]

It was one of those "Why do they do it like this?, O'well I'm sure there's a good reason for it, I won't say anything" things. Just had a look and I did actually suggest it by email last July. It must have got missed.

The crew suggestions box is a good idea.

Edited by Too Tall