10 SEPTEMBER 2006.....

blah,blah,blah... yeah,i hear what you're saying... but!

i think the force.net are an okay bunch of people...a bit radical in their approach,but they have a shiny website and seem to genuinely care about the whole star wars phenom.

as for inside scoops,and who's got the gossip and exclusives on who... and who's actually really,really 'in the know' and actually,honestly 'get's the nod' from the desk of the bearded one...

everybody lays claim to that,don't they!?

and yes,i will absolutely be buying the new dvds...

just cos.

I think TFN had that reputation before rather than present, during the making of Ep1 and Ep2 they had a couple of guys working for them called Scott Chidwood and Josh Griffin, I know for fact that both of those upset interviewees and scoopers in some way shape or form, they were caught using sabotage practice to seal an exclusive or to deliberately discredit regular scoopers if they decided to contribute to a rival site (jedinet.com, TBone etc).

They became well known for it within the Star Wars crew and they used to have competitions on who could get the wildest (fake) story accepted on the TFN site. Thats why you shouldnt beleive everything on that site as history has proved 9 times out of 10 that their 'exclusives' were bulls*** and anything acurate had originated from another site first.

Harry Knowles and his partner Drew (moriarty) are well known to adopt the same practices and were caught many times over the years, notably one famous incident involving tapping into someones computer via an unprotected IP to steal scrips. I hear Drew is more at fault than Harry but they both colaborate, and they are both still around unlike Chidwood and Griffin. Drew was also at one time incredibly anti-British and had a running fight with a few film insiders over films like Band Of Brothers and infamous anti-British movie U571. I hear he still hasnt apologised to this day and was the reason no-one from the Aint It Cool site received an invite from Warners to a press set-visit to the Batman Begins Gotham City sets in Buckinghamshire, one that 30 other world famous and non famous sites and rags had invites to. Of course Knowles is now the studios' bitch and will give a decent review to anything if it involves a meeting with the director and actors or an invite to a studio..

Edited by Dannyboy

i don't like that harry knowles anyway.

fat,ginge and american.

and what makes him,and people like him, such an authority on film anyway???

nobody tells me what films i should be looking forward to.

well,my wife,maybe.