FF7 and FF7 AC for C10

Darkman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kadaj only has two! I don't envy all the people having to attach hundreds. But Sephy and Vincent will look SO cool when they're finished. Think of the pretty! It's all worth it!

Buckles and the cross-straps are pretty much all I have to do now. After a bit of a faff I managed to make the shoulder-guards, and they lie reasonably flat too. Wig will need spraying a lighter colour but I can do that on the day.

You guys looked awsome i got a photo of you legolassie on me phone, but ur boobs are showing loads :P sorry i didnt realise lol wld u like me to take it off my photobucket?

i just uploaded all of my photos without lookin thro them lols

im sorry i cldnt have come round as link with you guys would have rocked the socks

• 2 weeks later...

You guys looked awsome i got a photo of you legolassie on me phone, but ur boobs are showing loads :( sorry i didnt realise lol wld u like me to take it off my photobucket?

i just uploaded all of my photos without lookin thro them lols

im sorry i cldnt have come round as link with you guys would have rocked the socks

Don't worry about it. It was my bad for wearing a wonderbra under the kit. The embrassing bit are hidden. I will be rectifing it for when I next wear the costume. I was supposed to flatten my small bust (36b) to Sephy's pecs and ended up with proberly a d-cup. At least I know that the Wondrabra works!!!!. Its the first time I have ever owned one.

It was great hanging with the FF group. You guys were great. I loved all the costumes. I would like to do more in the future. I am going to rework the Sephiroth so it looks more like the movie version than the game version (possibly add a wing). I am also looking at doing Tidus from FFX. I've had the necklace, boots and wig for ages but wasn't sure what to make the rest of the outfit from. I hope we get to hang at a future SM event soon.

Leggy XX AKA Sephy.

• 2 months later...

I want to see if i can vastly improve my vincent costume anyway. or hell, might really try make my life hard and be cid (not the oglop/frog cid, or the al bhed cid, or any of the cids who werent in FF7), due to different age and hair style/colour!

But yes, ill be quite pleased to do it

I want to see if i can vastly improve my vincent costume anyway. or hell, might really try make my life hard and be cid (not the oglop/frog cid, or the al bhed cid, or any of the cids who werent in FF7), due to different age and hair style/colour!

But yes, ill be quite pleased to do it

found this link any use to you?

Vincent