FAO Too Tall

Bohan

Firstly this message is just for mr mod so please don't everyone else post.

Can I just question why you closed my topic? I find it slightly unfair that you would do this as it is not as if the topic had got out of hand and nobody was arguing and no bad language was used.

You probably couldn't care less but I have been attending showmaster events for years and have been posting on this board since the day it launched (over 3 years now) and find it completely unfair that the 1 time I post with a complaint about the show, you make it so my voice cannot be heard and close my topic.

I know that this board is filled with people who will do anything for showmasters, long time showmaster associates, dealers etc so it is so hard for an outsider on here to stand a chance of winning an argument (although I do thank the people who posted in my topic and supported me, and it looks like I was not the only person who has a gripe with this dealer). This is the reason that myself and many other long time convention atendees stopped posting on these boards and build our own online community!

Now I know you wont bother unlocking my topic and I know that I will never here from the dealer in question or showmasters on this issue, which is sad but true. If you want to lock this topic (No worries as this is just a message for you as I have no idea of your email) and give no responce here you can email me at Antbohan@hotmail.com

Regards

Anthony Bohan

Private msgs have never worked but Bohan could have closed this topic himself so no one else could post after him if that's what he wanted.

Go to Mod Options in the bottom left corner, Bohan.

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

Yep it's disabled. And Too Tall would have just closed the topic to stop discussion and let Showmasters deal with the situation properly, it's nothing personal, topics get closed all the time if they're repeat questions or if things can be dealt with off the forum :)

Go to Mod Options in the bottom left corner, Bohan.

Thankyou Nicky, I did not realise i could close the topic myself on this board.

Edit: Does not work lol.

But please people dont bother posting on this message as i said, just want too tall to send me an email.

Edited by Bohan