Corey Haim

heny

Corey has lost some of his looks, but hes a very sweet and friendly guy.

967715[/snapback]

I met him yesterday and he really is a nice guy...he actually takes abit of time to talk to you.

Top man. Fact!

Corey Haim was awsome! He signed my picture "Death By Stereo!", we spke about how Sam had all the best lines in the movie (the crewmember who was sitting with him was really cool too. Thanks!), and to top it all off, he said he liked my shirt! :thumbup:

Very cool guy.

Oh, and Corey Feldman said "hi" to me & my mate when we were having something to eat on Sun!

I have to say the wait of 15 or so years to meet Corey Haim was well worth it! He was a lovely guy and still managed to make me go weak at the knees like he did when I was a teenager!! And he signed my photo "love and kisses"! Might have to frame that one. I also told him how happy I was that he was there and asked if he'd be back in the future and he said "definately". YAY!!!

ME too ive waited like 15 yrs also and it was worth the wait, im such a wuss tho didnt even say much to him was kinda shocked i'd finally got the chance to meet him, i was the same with edward furlong when i met him in 2004.

I have to agree that he was worth the 14 years wait (my mum said i had to wait til I was 13 to watch The Lost Boys!). I wanted to marry him for years when I was younger!!

Thing is, now I've met him and he was such a sweetie, I've gone back to being 13!

Showmasters-please bring him back.