What Was Carl Weathers Like

Crostini

just to say what a great guy he is ,i took my daughter to meet him on sunday late afternoon no Q we spent about 3 mins talking then he sang to my daughter Georgia thanks showmasters for such a great time

best wishes to all

jjfitt

Tegan , yes that is fine.

This was my second time meeting Carl and he remembered me instantly from LFCC2. This time I got a photo posed and I did the mid-air arm wrestle from Predator...I said I'd do the Arnold lines for him with accent but he didn't want me to?!

966729[/snapback]

Yeh was cool. He remembered me too..i was doing cash for Patrick Kake on Friday...pointed over to me, mouthed ' i remember you'...then called me over for a photo at end of day.

Tegan , yes that is fine.

This was my second time meeting Carl and he remembered me instantly from LFCC2. This time I got a photo posed and I did the mid-air arm wrestle from Predator...I said I'd do the Arnold lines for him with accent but he didn't want me to?!

966729[/snapback]

Yeh was cool. He remembered me too..i was doing cash for Patrick Kake on Friday...pointed over to me, mouthed ' i remember you'...then called me over for a photo at end of day.

969084[/snapback]

Nicky I remember you coming through to see Carl, cool that he remember you!

Andy sweetie, you leave a lasting impression on all who meet you :( That was funny though :clap: