Corey Feldman

emma_w

he had a goonies one with like all of them on like on the front cover of the dvd but was 10x8 as per usual,one of him by himself from LB with that red sweatband around his head,one with his wife who was pretty,and ones with him+jameson and with him,j and haim.

thats good then, im going tomorrow, was he busy, just trying to work out the best time to leave birmingham providing i can get the other half up.

967361[/snapback]

He was probably busier out of the two Coreys and one of the busiest guests to my knowledge ;)

Is the wife there too? She was at his last CM show..  Just after they got married (they got married on a tv reality show..)

967475[/snapback]

Yeah she was there, there was a photo you could choose of him getting married in an episode of "the surreal life".

967477[/snapback]

oh cool, i wonder if you could be cheeky and ask for her to sign it as well.

Is the wife there too? She was at his last CM show..  Just after they got married (they got married on a tv reality show..)

967475[/snapback]

Yeah she was there, there was a photo you could choose of him getting married in an episode of "the surreal life".

967477[/snapback]

967540[/snapback]

Well she was stunning! And why not ask~you may never get to meet her again :coolthumb:

I dont see why not, she is extremely friendly as well. I asked them how the baby was and she told me how much they miss him as he is in America :coolthumb:

I got to meet him and he was amazing, I wasnt going to go in the end as my boyfriend was really ill but i took my little sister in teh spur of the moment and i was telling corey how it took me 2 hours to get there and that i was glad i did, he said he was glad i decided to come and that he had had a fantastic weekend and cant wait to come back.

I got to meet him and he was amazing, I wasnt going to go in the end as my boyfriend was really ill but i took my little sister in teh spur of the moment and i was telling corey how it took me 2 hours to get there and that i was glad i did, he said he was glad i decided to come and that he had had a fantastic weekend and cant wait to come back.