Series 2, episode 18 - OH MY GOD !

dufresne

I just watched up to series 2, episode 18 and met Dave. OH MY GOOD GOD !

Finally Lost moves forward. It's a great show, and each 45 minutes is great telly, but it was starting to annoy me by not actually GOING anywhere as a series.

Episode 18 changed that big time. I'm sure in typical Lost stlye, the next episode will be a mad counter-twist, but this really is a GREAT show !!

• Moderators

That episode was definitely the start of things picking up ... they go up a gear in 19 too, and now we'll just have to look forward to the Wednesday after C9 for the next one! :lol: but a nice no-breaks end to the season :P

Yeah episode 18 was brilliant, really getting good again, was beginning to think episode 19 was a let down after 18 tho, until the END! :D  Damn breaks! :P

958170[/snapback]

I hoped ep 19 would pick up from ep 18 which was a really good ep but feel now that the series is starting to get really interesting, shame there's another break :P

I'm up to ep 15, "Maternity Leave", and yes, more questions, no answers. All cans of worms being opened, none being closed.

Please, for the love of God, what happens in Ep 18?

Who is Dave?

I know there's a spoiler warning in the title of this thread, but no info on what happens in the episode. Please tell me to renew my faith in this show.... :D

• Moderators

Dave is Hurley's friend. Unfortunately he's imaginary. Or is he? Oooh! It's basically an episode with Hurley flashbacks to the mental home, while Hurley's kinda relapsing and seeing Dave on the island.

Is it me, or does Hurley have the best backstory?

First I thought it was Locke, because of "Walkabout", but my other fave episode of Season 1 is "Numbers", and I was hoping they would reveal something about why Hurley was in the mental institute!

Aaargh!!!! Can't wait to see it.

Season 2: Will they get Walt back?

Are they gonna have a rumble with "the others"?

Will they let that bloody clock count down, 'cos nothing's gonna happen!!!

Will Sawyer go an entire episode without taking his shirt off?

The burning questions we all want answered!!!!

Edited by Victor Van Dort

• Moderators

Walt will be dealt with in the last few episodes I believe :clap:

The clock/button thing gets very interesting in an episode you've not seen yet :YAHOO:

The rumble is certainly looking possible ...

And Sawyer? Well, he can't help it ^_^

Locke is my favourite backstory with Hurley second I think. But they're both really interesting!