night clubs

wkdside06

• Showmasters Admin

There still maybe an announcement about the Collectormania party. But at this late stage that's unlikely.

If no official party in announced then I'm sure they'll be some forum meet ups. If you're interested in meeting up with other show goers, keep an eye out for meet up threads.

"Talk Of The Town" bar in the point its really new its awsome!

956598[/snapback]

Where exactly is that from the MK Centre or Skydome? Last time I started in Whetherspoons then onto Oceana on Fri and after The Party on Sat to some place in the Skydome but don't recall it's name...it had a kinda wooden barnyard decor to it and I think was next to the esculator.?? Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin
"Talk Of The Town" bar in the point its really new its awsome!

956598[/snapback]

Where exactly is that from the MK Centre or Skydome? Last time I started in Whetherspoons then onto Oceana on Fri and after The Party on Sat to some place in the Skydome but don't recall it's name...it had a kinda wooden barnyard decor to it and I think was next to the esculator.??

956621[/snapback]

The Point is right next to the Easy Cinema, the big pyramid. If you don't know where the Easy Cinema is, check out the Talk section in my FAQ.

Edited by Too Tall

If no official party in announced then I'm sure they'll be some forum meet ups. If you're interested in meeting up with other show goers, keep an eye out for meet up threads.

956608[/snapback]

wkside06:

You'll find forum meet-ups are generally either bowling or hanging out in hotel bars or a pub, rather tame compared to big night clubs which don't usually come into it cos of the ages/tastes of some forumers...and I could be mistaken but I don't think many of them like clubs...too rowdy and wild perhaps. At least I don't think any meets have ended in a niteclub...

Well it depends what you're into, but there's Bar Me, Yates, Rat & Parrot bars opposite Xscape and then there's Revolution which is a bar that serves cocktails and shots (In the flavours of penny sweets like cola bottle and rhubarb and custard). That's on the outside of Xscape as is Oceana. :badwind: