:babybuffness:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

No, you're just trying to cause trouble :YAHOO:

What's the point in creating this topic just to stir up arguments and stuff like that? Especially when the "over 18" topic has hardly been used, and was only bumped up by you to complain about people being AGEIST or something.

An "over 18" topic makes a lot more sense to create as this is a family forum, and so if they wanted to discuss more adult things then they could keep it to the one topic, and hopefully it wouldn't be read by younger members who MAY not want to read certain things.

Of course, there's nothing actually STOPPING *anyone* reading the topic, but it was still made with the intention of keeping this a family forum and not offending anyone really. If younger members wanted to go in there and post, then they could!

However THIS topic was not made for any purpose other than to incite a reaction and to try and appear clever. I suggest you just get rid of it, and try to get on with people, rather than behaving the way you are. It's not going to do you any favours.

No, you're just trying to cause trouble :YAHOO:

What's the point in creating this topic just to stir up arguments and stuff like that? Especially when the "over 18" topic has hardly been used, and was only bumped up by you to complain about people being AGEIST or something.

An "over 18" topic makes a lot more sense to create as this is a family forum, and so if they wanted to discuss more adult things then they could keep it to the one topic, and hopefully it wouldn't be read by younger members who MAY not want to read certain things.

Of course, there's nothing actually STOPPING *anyone* reading the topic, but it was still made with the intention of keeping this a family forum and not offending anyone really. If younger members wanted to go in there and post, then they could!

However THIS topic was not made for any purpose other than to incite a reaction and to try and appear clever. I suggest you just get rid of it, and try to get on with people, rather than behaving the way you are. It's not going to do you any favours.

952986[/snapback]

:dance:

Well that shows maturity, maybe if you tried getting along with everyone and didn't reverse comments against older members the forum would be a happier place.

952982[/snapback]

okay dont have a fit :YAHOO:

952990[/snapback]

I'm not having a fit.. but if you want I can.

The over 18 thread was started after a moderator asked us start it so that younger members wouldn't read anything without a suitability warning.

Frankly your warning means what? that there will be illiteracy and snide comments about older people. Remember we were young once and you'll be old and bored of the immature (and I'm not pointing fingers at any one person, just a few bad ones as there are bad older members too) comments and silliness.

Now would you like me to help you set up the wendyhouse before I go?

• Moderators
:dance:

952993[/snapback]

Last time I bother trying to discuss something sensibly with you :YAHOO:

953004[/snapback]

*hugs to DavidB*

A

953006[/snapback]

Oi! Taking advantage of me, I'm shocked :clap:

:poki:

952993[/snapback]

Last time I bother trying to discuss something sensibly with you :D

953004[/snapback]

*hugs to DavidB*

A

953006[/snapback]

Oi! Taking advantage of me, I'm shocked :P

953012[/snapback]

Taking advantage, you were leaving yourself open for the taking :poki:

A

On the bright side........ sig is shorter :poki::D party :poki:

A

952995[/snapback]

We both shortened ours because most of the stuff in them were complete crap :P

I also agree with kegan that there should be a seperate thread for younger members. If the older members can do it why cant we? Just because you are more mature does NOT mean yoiu are the only ones who can begin a thread - Stop being so PATHETIC and sayin she is childish by starting this thread when you lot are getting so stressed over it!! If you consider yourselves adult and responisble stop bullying younger members about what they want to post - you have NO say whatsoever in what other members wants to write - unless you want to be known as forum bullies maybe if you have nothing nice to say keep your trap shut!! Kegan is a really nice girl but doesnt take crap from anyone - unless you want her to get bitchy stop being so harsh to her - We look out for eachother and if i dont agree with someone slagging off her opinions/topics/posts im not going to take kindly to it.

You lot arent exactly perfect yourselves are you? to be honest your far from it if you cant stick up to someone your own age but u can bully a teen. Oh well done do you want a sticker? Youve been nasty to a kid - Hope your proud of yourselves. To all those of you who have kids, how would you feel if it was your daughter who was getting slagged off?

No offence intended in this post but you older members dont run this form and really dont have a say in whats posted - so until you become manager i suggest you shut it. Nobody wants this forum to become a bitchy fight thing so maybe we should try and get along!!

Love you kegan!! .x.

Your friendly neighbourhood memory card :clap:

Frankly your warning means what? that there will be illiteracy and snide comments about older people

953009[/snapback]

Hahaha! I do love you :D

953015[/snapback]

You should do after the weekend lol!

Now I'm going to do important things like eat cream eggs.

953019[/snapback]

Have you seen the new cream egg bars... they look great each individual square / rectangle has a cream egg filling.. *licks lips*

A

to be honest your far from it if you cant stick up to someone your own age but u can bully a teen.

so until you become manager i suggest you shut it.

Im still classed as a teenager by my parents :D

and I am a manager, just not of Showmasters..

A

Ok I fail...

1. Saying no offence in front of anything usually means you're going to offend people.

2. *cough* one of the older members you are being a snotty brat to is a moderator, sadly there are no managers.

3. Telling people to "shut it" is not demonstrating your maturity.

4. Some of us "older members" have been here for three years and our input on the forums is valued and listened to as we know what tends to make the place fall into petty squabbles in the past and try to steer the threads ontop nicer topics.

5. I really can't be bothered as there is a rather wonderful person wanting to talk to me and he's way cuter than you'll ever be.

6. mmm creme egg bars. Thanks Alx, shall go shopping for them tomorrow.

Ok I fail...

1. Saying no offence in front of anything usually means you're going to offend people.

2. *cough* one of the older members you are being a snotty brat to is a moderator, sadly there are no managers.

3. Telling people to "shut it" is not demonstrating your maturity.

4. Some of us "older members" have been here for three years and our input on the forums is valued and listened to as we know what tends to make the place fall into petty squabbles in the past and try to steer the threads ontop nicer topics.

5. I really can't be bothered as there is a rather wonderful person wanting to talk to me and he's way cuter than you'll ever be.

6. mmm creme egg bars. Thanks Alx, shall go shopping for them tomorrow.

953031[/snapback]

Fist of all thankyou for your comments second of all how do you know what i look like? If thats you in your pic - jesus christ - god help us all.

Wasn't it already made clear that the 'Over 18's' thread was created so younger members of the forum could stay clear of adult material if they so wished?

A couple of other threads started to get a bit sexually-themed, thus a thread was made so those who could be offended by such content could stay clear. This was a pretty sensible and reasonable idea for a family forum!

However, this thread was (no matter how you dress it up) started for the sole purpose of 'stirring it up'...and it certainly seems like it's worked! Bravo *sarcastic seal clap* :D

Edited by theoden_of_rohan