A Knights Tale

Me and Elli spoke about this one ages ago. It was about doing A Knights Tale group. So here you go heres the characters:

Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein - naurarwen_fangorn

Lady Jocelyn - Cher2a

Geoffrey Chaucer - Jay_gears

Kate the Farrier - Evie_Nitram

Wat Falhurst - ann+sara+emma+dani

Count Adhemar - Magnetic Luck

Roland (any takers)

Any other characters people would like to do.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I adore Lady Jocelyn's costumes!!! She's a very elegant character - I'd totally be up for costuming her, but it'd depend which version you guys'd want to do (so many costume changes, so little time! Lol) and when you're doing it. C11, you say?

I don't think I'm doing anymore Manchester cons... Plus I thought Naomi was being our Blacksmith? Seeing as she was one of the original group, and Nat wanted to be Wat.

953590[/snapback]

Awww... why aren't you doing Manchester cons? and if I've pinched someone's costume, I'm totally happy to unpinch it... I didn't realise it'd be talked about before!! :)

No offence Jay but you know me and Nat ain't speaking don't particually want to do many more groups with her!

And our original group kinda just fell apart so I thought I'd just start a new one and make it first come first serve

953805[/snapback]

Yet you still managed to put me in as Chaucer? But totally forgot Naomi? It didn't fall apart, just none of us could decide what con to do it at, its still very much an option. I don't know if Naomi can do it now anyway, so I guess that doesn't matter so much. But y'know, try and remember next time Sprout.

i'd prefer Gmex3 cause it gives me longer to make the actual costume. Right Cher2a you're our Lady J and ann+sarah....you're our Wat

953110[/snapback]

Well I wasn't planning on attending CMGM anytime soon, but it's next year, and you've managed to convince me - hehe.

:dance:

Yeah I remember you wanted to be Chauncer cause you talked about it for ages and ages and ages!

Something about liking paul Bettany

953961[/snapback]

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Paul Bettany..... :thumbup::YAHOO::rolleyes:

954035[/snapback]

So yay or nay to being Chauncer?