1. 1. How excited are YOU?

• 1. a little
    • 2. just excited
    • 3. very excited
    • 4. verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry excited
    • 5. soooooooooo excited *showing with hands*
    • 6. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited
    • 7. much much much more excited than that

I keep jumping around the room I'm so excited. Glad I'm not at school tho - I think I would be sent to the head. At least if you go there tho you can jump all the way there - let out some of that excitement!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol:

*SCREAMS* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NOT LONG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyy!

sorry! :headscratch:

Hey, maybe if they get really mad you'll be suspended and can go on the friday and monday!!! Unless you're planning to skive? *looks suspiciously at you* :huh::blink:

No, no I'm not going to skive. :D But I'm not going to school on Friday. I will not miss anything 'cause it will be sportsday and that's super boring. ;) That's not skiving, is it? :unsure:

To me it's kinda like a dream...I mean, who would have thought that I'd just be in time in England for holidays...and even more so who would have thought that I'd get to know of C4! If it hadn't been for some person on a german message board talking about C4, I wouldn't even be here know...*thinks about that* *starts to shiver* God...if that would have happend and I would have found out later on that C4 took place just during my holidays I definitely would have gone mad! *g* But lucky for me and many other people I'm not gonna go mad now... :blink: *starts to jump up and down in happyness* Okay...I guess I'm already a bit crazy so it wouldn't really have changed a lot! *g*

Bye,

Nyah

Well, put it this way, everytime I think about the convention (and meeting Neil and Adrian Rayment... *dies*) I get such a huge burst of adrenaline it makes me go all shaky and wanna puke. Lol, so not TOO excited then :lol: