SUPERMAN

kbran

isn't superman dead...or crippled or something crazy like that...

949113[/snapback]

you are pathetic thats just no way to put it CR Superman is very much Alive in the people who believe it :lol::wacko::lol::lol::angry::angry:

PS You make me sick

Edited by kbran

949113[/snapback]

you are pathetic thats just no way to put it CR Superman is very much Alive in the people who believe it :rolleyes::wacko::lol::lol::angry::angry:

PS You make me sick :uhoh:

you need serious :help:

949557[/snapback]

thats a bit harsh isnt it mate? fair enough it was a really s***e thing to say and really not on but i think the 'you need serious help' line is goin a bit far. but yes superman guests would be tres cool

949113[/snapback]

you are pathetic thats just no way to put it CR Superman is very much Alive in the people who believe it :rolleyes::wacko::lol::lol::angry::angry:

PS You make me sick :uhoh:

you need serious :help:

949557[/snapback]

thats a bit harsh isnt it mate? fair enough it was a really s***e thing to say and really not on but i think the 'you need serious help' line is goin a bit far. but yes superman guests would be tres cool

949619[/snapback]

just a bit miffed youd be the same if you lost your sis to paralysis

Edited by kbran

949113[/snapback]

Christopher Reeve who played the role in the Superman movies of the 70s and 80s was paralysed in a riding accident. He was a prominent supporter of stem cell research into curing his condition but sadly he passed away a year or two ago.

949113[/snapback]

Actually no. Christopher Reeve was left paralyzed in 1995, but since he flew his way to heaven in 2004 he's back on his feet and better than ever. Christopher Reeve is Superman FOREVER!

952878[/snapback]

CR is superman

It would be great to see Dean Cain at collectormania, and even cast from smallville. Tom Welling, John Schneider, Anntette O'Toole, Michael Rosenbaum, Kristin Kreuk etc.

952881[/snapback]

I would love to see them too but doubtthey will come

Christopher Reeve who played the role in the Superman movies of the 70s and 80s was paralysed in a riding accident

THANK YOU! paralysed, crippled, dead. whatever. something happened to him which i beleived made him unable to appear.

I'm pretty sure he died, Which pretty much negates all chances of him appearing at CM

Also, the definition of crippled is:

disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"

Thus i am correct, i said asked if he was crippled, i didnt call him a cripple. I knew he couldnt walk thus i used a correct term.

On top of that, not only was he crippled but he is now DEAD thus the other part of my question is ALSO true.

Ye have no right to call me anything. I used correct terminology and was right in my assumtions of paralysis and death. Now drop it.

Edited by lord_azael

Christopher Reeve who played the role in the Superman movies of the 70s and 80s was paralysed in a riding accident

THANK YOU! paralysed, crippled, dead. whatever. something happened to him which i beleived made him unable to appear.

I'm pretty sure he died, Which pretty much negates all chances of him appearing at CM

Thus i am correct, i said asked if he was crippled, i didnt call him a cripple. I knew he couldnt walk thus i used a correct term.

On top of that, not only was he crippled but he is now DEAD thus the other part of my question is ALSO true.

Ye have no right to call me anything. I used correct terminology and was right in my assumtions of paralysis and death. Now drop it.

953365[/snapback]

this was dropped ages ago look at dates!! please read the first post i said ANY superman guest would do you took it out on CR Correct terminolgy yes but it was no way right there are better terms to say like Paralysed and PASSED AWAY

leave well enought alone i did not ask for this you came on here sayin Stuff not me all i was doin is defending :thumbup:

953365[/snapback]

this was dropped ages ago look at dates!! please read the first post i said ANY superman guest would do you took it out on CR Correct terminolgy yes but it was no way right there are better terms to say like Paralysed and PASSED AWAY

leave well enought alone i did not ask for this you came on here sayin Stuff not me all i was doin is defending :thumbup:

953652[/snapback]

u kno wat sorry i even spoke up please ignore me im just gonna continue posting and hope they do get cool superman guests

Lets drop this rubbish now. The topic of this forum is for superman guests, nothing else. So, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, John Shneider, Annette O'Toole, Erica Durance, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum. Even Gene Hackman would be a great, who knows.

954157[/snapback]

hell yeah that would be great to see them :P

Lets drop this rubbish now. The topic of this forum is for superman guests, nothing else. So, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, John Shneider, Annette O'Toole, Erica Durance, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum. Even Gene Hackman would be a great, who knows.

954157[/snapback]

hell yeah that would be great to see them :firedevil:

954957[/snapback]

yeah i agree it was origanlly a post to get some Superman guests (original post by me) and thats what it should do lets hope it does as CM9 is approaching fast :P