WWE superstars

chaingangcena

• 5 weeks later...
i think wwe superstars like Triple H, Mick Foley or another top name from the wwe

934005[/snapback]

Well Mick Foley was at the ***** last weekend, but it would be great to see many more superstars at collectormania or Collectables.

John Cena, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Batista, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Ric Flair, or even old legends, like Hulk Hogan, The Macho Man Randy Savage and Bret 'Hitman' Hart.

Sods.....I can't see Kennedy being able to attend now. He's back from injury within a month. He'll have a hectic schedule as they're planning on having him fill in Orton's place as the top heel for Smackdown.

Which reminds me.....Orton has a 60+ day suspension. Any chance of being able to have him at LFCC4? If he's still suspended come July I don't think he'll have a big schedule ahead of him.

• Moderators

The injury is just the storyline way of dealing with his indefinite suspension, but because he is suspended I can't see him doing any official WWE stuff in the near future, appearances etc.

Yep. It's part of the storyline. Do you really think someone would brake an ankle in an ankle lock in pro wrestling. Very unlikely. Whether Kurt likes Orton right now or not, Kurt wouldn't do it. It would be totally unprofessional on Kurt's behalf and it would get him into some serious trouble.

I dont know for sure about Orton doing official appearances in the near future. I think he may. At the end of the day he's still under contract with WWE, and appearances can only help him get back in their good books.

I'd say it's worth a shot. Loads of wrestling fans would show up for Orton.

• Moderators

Apparently he's not the friendliest of people though unfortunately ... he's bad enough backstage with the people he works with, he's no better with the fans! Quite a few are like that really, which is why you only ever see limited WWE people signing.

I think they're just gonna pay him to sit at home n do nothing, maybe counselling or something to try and get him to change. The company wouldnt want to be represented by someone who's supposed to be suspended, cuz it'd look kinda bad and like the suspension means nothing ... if that makes any sense!

Edited by DavidB

Apparently he's not the friendliest of people though unfortunately ... he's bad enough backstage with the people he works with, he's no better with the fans! Quite a few are like that really, which is why you only ever see limited WWE people signing.

I think they're just gonna pay him to sit at home n do nothing, maybe counselling or something to try and get him to change. The company wouldnt want to be represented by someone who's supposed to be suspended, cuz it'd look kinda bad and like the suspension means nothing ... if that makes any sense!

956843[/snapback]

How about Jimmy Snuka, Ted Dibiasa?