Star Wars Wish List!

Adam

I thought i'd make a topic on all the Star Wars guests id like to see at C4! If showmasters reads this they could get some good ideas from our guest ideas!

Below are the top 10 people id like to go to C4, but remember id love to see people like Natalie Portman and Mark Hamill, but you have to be Realistic, So i mean of course my list would change if people like that could come, but i'll add them in another list at the bottom:

1. Carrie Fisher- Leia

2. Christopher Lee- Dooku

3. Frank Oz- Yoda

4. Ian McDiarmid- Palpatine

5. Billy Dee Williams- Lando

6. Ahemd Best- Jar Jar Binks (His first ever apperance at C4?!?! He would be amazing)

7. Pernilla August- Shmi Skywalker

8. Jame Earl Jones- Voice of Darth Vader

9. Brian Blessed- Boss Nass

10. Ronald Folk- Dex Jesters

But of course if the people below were free and they could come down they would be at my top of my list but you have to be realistic as i said:

Ewan McGregor

Natalie Portman

Hayden Christensen

Samuel L. Jackson

Mark Hamill <---- Hint

Liam Neeson (He does Charity Signings only)

Then theres just the other cast id love to see, its just in any order:

Andrew Secombe- Watto

Oliver Ford Davies- Sio Bibble

Zachariah Jensen- kit Fisto <---- Hint Hint

Amy Allen- Aayla Secura

Mary Oyaya- Luminara Unduli

Nalini Krishan- Barriss Offee

David Bowers- Mas Amidda (Episode II)

Joel Edgerton- Owen Lars

Bonnie Piesse- Beru Whitesun

Anthony Phelan- Lama Su

Rena Owen- Taun We

Jay Laga'aia- Capt. Typho

Leanna Walsman- Zam Wesell

What do you guys think, and who would like to see?

Adam,

I agree with most of your list, I would prefer though the original Star Wars cast (I will have to show you my poster so you understand). I would like to see also:

Peter Mayhew - Chewbacca

Phil Brown - Uncle Owen Lars

Shelagh Fraser - Aunt Beru Lars

Sebastian Shaw - Anakin Skywalker

Mark Hamill could be bribed to come. He does do signings for charity now and then. It would be nice to get Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill together.

Darryl

Hate to say this but:

Both are dead, Sebastian died of cancer just after The Return of the Jedi and Shelagh died about 5 years ago.

Peter Mayhews is in Episode III you know!

I do enjoy seeing the people from the Old Star Wars films, but ive seen most of them, accept the main characters of course, the main characters as we all know are:

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Harrison Ford

Anthony Daniels

Billy Dee Williams

Kenny Baker

Peter Mayhews

David Prowse

Frank Oz

James Earl Jones

I've met Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhews, Kenny baker and David Prowses already, but they are the main ones who would come to signings, I do belive that James Earl Jones would come, Frank Oz maybe?

And Carrie Fisher and Billy Dee Williams maybe attendind C4! So we will have to see!

So it leaves Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford , Id love to get Marks autograph and meet him!

Id love Ahemd Best who plays Jar Jar to come! As he has not done one and the Power of Mark and Jason may give him the change to come, so!!!!

I have just had a thought... Christopher Lee was in both the last Star wars and the LOTR... so quite a cross over for both fans... so he has to come. And of course he will appeal because of all the Hammer horror. Did you catch Mark Hamill in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike back?" Funny.

I do enjoy seeing the people from the Old Star Wars films, but ive seen most of them, accept the main characters of course, the main characters as we all know are:

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Harrison Ford

Anthony Daniels

Billy Dee Williams

Kenny Baker

Peter Mayhews

David Prowse

Frank Oz

James Earl Jones

I've met Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhews, Kenny baker and David Prowses already, but they are the main ones who would come to signings, I do belive that James Earl Jones would come, Frank Oz maybe?

And Carrie Fisher and Billy Dee Williams maybe attendind C4! So we will have to see!

So it leaves Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford , Id love to get Marks autograph and meet him!

Id love Ahemd Best who plays Jar Jar to come! As he has not done one and the Power of Mark and Jason may give him the change to come, so!!!!

I've gotta agree with Adam. I've met most of the original Star Wars Trilogy cast and crew, they've been doing the rounds for years now. (With the aforementioned exceptions)

I's like to see more of the new trilogy actors, and Adam is spot on with his choices, especially Ahmed Best as Jar Jar Binks. I'm sure Ahmed would be up for it, but maybe not this coming C4 show due to the shooting schedule for the last movie (ever :P )

Ian McDiarmid would be great, although he's not fond of the whole signing situation, neither is Natalie Portman. I'm sure enough people would pay Liam Neeson's price if a one off charity signing could be arranged though. ;)

I can now cross Amy Allen (Aayla Secura) and Michonne Bourrague off my list having met them on Saturday (Both were absolutely stunning and very sweet!)

I was lucky enough to meet Shelagh Fraser and get her autograph many years ago now. Never met Sebastian Shaw. Phil Brown I have met many times, but the last time I saw him he appeared to be in very ill health.

You shouldn't have too much of a problem with Peter Mayhew, Darryl. He will no doubt be back on the circuit after his stint of EPIII is done.

Obi-Wan :P

Hate to say this but:

Both are dead, Sebastian died of cancer just after The Return of the Jedi and Shelagh died about 5 years ago.

Obi,

Thanks for making feel like a right twit, thats so kind of you.

After checking though I found that Shelagh Fraser died September 2000 and Sebastian Shaw died December 1994.

So Shelagh died 2 1/2 years ago and Sebastian died 11 years after RotJ.

So all can say is.....ner ner!!!!

I would also like to see Peter Cushing and Alec Guiness, just kidding!

Darryl

Oi lol, I was the one who corrected you emotionalvampire, i was the one who mad you fell like a right twit :P!

Im glad you agree with me Obi, i really would like to see Ahend Best there!!!!

Hate to say this but:

Obi,

Thanks for making feel like a right twit, thats so kind of you.

After checking though I found that Shelagh Fraser died September 2000 and Sebastian Shaw died December 1994.

So Shelagh died 2 1/2 years ago and Sebastian died 11 years after RotJ.

So all can say is.....ner ner!!!!

I would also like to see Peter Cushing and Alec Guiness, just kidding!

Darryl

Oi lol, I was the one who corrected you emotionalvampire, i was the one who mad you fell like a right twit !

Adam

It was Adam, Darryl, not old Obi-Wan!

Do you feel even more of a twit now? lol

Obi-Wan ;)

Just a couple of things - James Earl Jones doesn't do signings. Full Stop.

I don't think Ahmed, Chrsitopher Lee or Frank Oz would be available - I am presuming that they will all have a busy schedule ahead of them with filming for Ep III to get under way next month. I'm not too sure that Lee or Oz would be realistic guests anyway.

How about:

Terrence Stamp (Chancellor Vallorum)

Billy Dee Williams (Lando)

Hugh Quashie (Captain Panaka)

Jake Lloyd (Anakin)

John Hollis (Lobot)

Ray Park (Maul - I know he was at CM2 - but I never got a chance to meet him - waited for 2 hours then he shot off to lunch!)

Femi Taylor (Oola)

surely there must be someone around who provided the voice of a stormtrooper in A New Hope - like the one who says "look sir, Droids!" or the one who says - "She'll be alright, inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner" - They may be one and the same, I dont know, but that would be cool!!

But with ShowMasters who never know what is realistic and whats not...... :firedevil:

True!

Whats the chances of Showmasters giving all of us fans of the force a special Star Wars Day to be proud of - just loads of Star Wars guests, special screenings of all of the films back to back and guest talks. It would be fantastic. We don't get anything like that over here.

I thought i'd make a topic on all the Star Wars guests id like to see at C4! If showmasters reads this they could get some good ideas from our guest ideas!

Below are the top 10 people id like to go to C4, but remember id love to see people like Natalie Portman and Mark Hamill, but you have to be Realistic, So i mean of course my list would change if people like that could come, but i'll add them in another list at the bottom:

1. Carrie Fisher- Leia

2. Christopher Lee- Dooku

3. Frank Oz- Yoda

4. Ian McDiarmid- Palpatine

5. Billy Dee Williams- Lando

6. Ahemd Best- Jar Jar Binks (His first ever apperance at C4?!?! He would be amazing)

7. Pernilla August- Shmi Skywalker

8. Jame Earl Jones- Voice of Darth Vader

9. Brian Blessed- Boss Nass

10. Ronald Folk- Dex Jesters

But of course if the people below were free and they could come down they would be at my top of my list but you have to be realistic as i said:

Ewan McGregor

Natalie Portman

Hayden Christensen

Samuel L. Jackson

Mark Hamill <---- Hint

Liam Neeson (He does Charity Signings only)

Then theres just the other cast id love to see, its just in any order:

Andrew Secombe- Watto

Oliver Ford Davies- Sio Bibble

Zachariah Jensen- kit Fisto <---- Hint Hint

Amy Allen- Aayla Secura

Mary Oyaya- Luminara Unduli

Nalini Krishan- Barriss Offee

David Bowers- Mas Amidda (Episode II)

Joel Edgerton- Owen Lars

Bonnie Piesse- Beru Whitesun

Anthony Phelan- Lama Su

Rena Owen- Taun We

Jay Laga'aia- Capt. Typho

Leanna Walsman- Zam Wesell

What do you guys think, and who would like to see?

Christopher Lee is hardly realistic is he....

Brian Blessed would be the most likely to come out of those guys.I personally doubt any of the others will ever come to MK. I feel that the event is drifting away from Star Wars as it is. Although I have to admit they did will to get both Jango and Boba from the AOTC film. I really dont expect this feet should ever be topped though where Star Wars is concerned :angry:

Dave

Christopher Lee is hardly realistic is he....

Dave

I don't see why not.

I've met Christopher at signings plenty of times. The photos are on my pictures site to prove it. To my knowledge Christopher has signed for the Cinema Store twice, and once for Forbidden Planet, as well as doing an instore book signing for Borders (I think).

So it's not unrealistic to assume that he could be persuaded to attend Collectormania.

Obi-Wan :angry: