Jorge Garcia - did anyone ask him .....

dufresne

he seemed miserable to me

926050[/snapback]

Not miserable as such, nor totally mute in the Shatner way - he just seemed rushed to me, trying to fit in as many people as possible. And yes, he did speak...just not much. Not the most pleasant of experiences, but not a bad one either. :spidy:

I heard a rumour that Jorge was feeling a wee bit jetlagged which is why he wasn't in the best of moods.

I was also asked to mop up a spillage at his feet  :D  :D  :D

926205[/snapback]

what were you doin under the table :P

926340[/snapback]

;)

Eating a kit kat :P

Anybody thought about using the numbers this weekend?

926214[/snapback]

On the lottery? Even if you did win with them theres so many people using them you would have to share it between like 500-1000 people :)

Anyway didn't you hear that rumor going around that a guy whos been doing the lottery since day 1 with the same numbers, he changed them to the "lost numbers" and that week he would of won 100k with his old ones. Cursed i tell you :)

926272[/snapback]

Hahahhahahah

Brad asked him how many times he is asked about the numbers. We were shocked when he told us that no-one had asked him at all today.

He said he gets asked whether or not he plays the lottery which he doesn't and Brad told him that he does every week. They chatted about what numbers would come up Sat night but to no avail - i am still working and just flown back from Paris intact- lol

He was a nice guy though really chatty and laughed at Brads request to give him 6 numbers for that nights lottery