tickets

billybob666

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Billybob666

Please stop stirring and troublemaking. You have registered under 5 different usernames and 5 fake hotmail addresses in the past 5 months and all of your posts have been extremely negative.

I do find it sad that certain individuals feel the need to try and spoil everyone elses fun and stir up bad feelings for the sake of their own selfishness.

There will be 4 queues on the morning of the show; for gold pass holders, advance ticket holders, early bird admissions, and standard admissions. IThose of you who know us will know that we have made sure the queuing is as fair as possible for everyone.

Andrea

There will be 4 queues on the morning of the show; for gold pass holders, advance ticket holders, early bird admissions, and standard admissions. IThose of you who know us will know that we have made sure the queuing is as fair as possible for everyone.

ok so would I be right in assuming....come 9am, gold pass and advance early bird ticket holders are allowed straight in. after that the early bird queue can buy their tickets

2 hours later at 11am, advance standard ticket holders are allowed in, and then the others are allowed to buy tickets?

im gunna be in the early bird queue, so what time would I need to be there to be somewhere near the front? 7am?

7am!? I don't think there is anyone at the event that means you have to get there that early!

I always aim to get to the early bird queue around 8:15am... I've never had a problem with getting guests before if i arrive around this time.

OH and taken from the FAQ:

What time should I get there?

This is such a hard one. And you will get at least 4 different answers if you post a thread about it. The problem is that it really depends on one BIG thing. Who you want to see (i.e. how busy they'll be)!

The below is what I put for Collectormania events and it can still be used as a rough guide but Collectormania G-Mex being a completely new event I really can't be sure.

Rule of thumb for really big guests (Carrie, Elijah, James Marsters, etc):

Get there by:

7:00 - You'll be in the top 200 and will see them about 10:00-11:30

8:00 - You'll be in the top 400 and will see them about 11:30-13:00

9:00 - You'll be in the top 600 and will see them about 14:00-15:30

10:00 - You'll be in the top 800 and will see them about 15:30-17:00

11:00 - You'll be in the top 1000 and you MAY NOT get to see them.

This is a rule of thumb as I say, and is for the BIG guests only. The normal £15 guests you will be able to see without much trouble.

The main thing is you don't HAVE to be there at 6:00. As long as you are there by 9:00 you will get to see the big guests. You will just have to wait until the afternoon though. Saying that if you want to see 3 or 4 of the big guests you'll need to be there for 8:00. If you leave it until 11:00 you will very likely be disappointed.

Edited by be_insane

Hum... I believe there is a certain law associated with events like that!

And hey, I'm also trying to get as much contact with the forum today as I can before I going off tonight, after which no Internet connection! :wub:

lol! on my part it's called being sat bored at work when i know I'm on holiday from tommorow until tuesday next week!

:wub:

So rather quick off the mark!   :o

Same thing here, but that guy just had to call back in the very minute I was going to send off the post. LOL

922920[/snapback]

um.... sorry sir, I'm afraid my tickets haven't come in the post yet... so I'm posting illegally!

;)  :o  :wub:

Hopefully they will arrive today otherwise I'm in trouble  :wub:

Tickets please

922923[/snapback]

922930[/snapback]

may have to fine young one

young one?!?! I ain't that young! :o

Though it's nice being called it once in a while! ;)

um.... sorry sir, I'm afraid my tickets haven't come in the post yet... so I'm posting illegally!

;)  :P  :wub:

Hopefully they will arrive today otherwise I'm in trouble  :wub:

Tickets please

922923[/snapback]

922930[/snapback]

may have to fine young one

922934[/snapback]

yup am heading up for G-mex... in fact just had a call from home to say that my tickets have now arrived. Excellent!

So does that get me out of the fine!? :wub:

Though being very odd and heading up tommorow... visiting relatives at the same time - but hey gets me a few days off work!

how's your day treating you?

yup am heading up for G-mex... in fact just had a call from home to say that my tickets have now arrived. Excellent!

So does that get me out of the fine!?  :wub:

Though being very odd and heading up tommorow... visiting relatives at the same time - but hey gets me a few days off work!

how's your day treating you?

922941[/snapback]

Well bit skint as no fine issued today and busy sorting myspace out as there is nothing on it yet.:wub: (Haven't seen this one before could do with some more new ones)

Sorry.. my tickets appeared just in time! :wub:

Ah yes the problem of being skint - after my trip up to G-mex i have a feeling i will be having to watch my wallet closely! :o

Hey I hadn't seen that one either! ooohhh...

I do like this one though - kind of sums up me: :wub:

• Showmasters Admin
ok so would I be right in assuming....come 9am, gold pass and advance early bird ticket holders are allowed straight in. after that the early bird queue can buy their tickets

2 hours later at 11am, advance standard ticket holders are allowed in, and then the others are allowed to buy tickets?

im gunna be in the early bird queue, so what time would I need to be there to be somewhere near the front? 7am?

922885[/snapback]

The advance ticket holders and early bird queues will go in at the same time, through 2 seperate doors. The same will apply to the pre-booked on on the day queues at 11am.

To be honest I've no idea when to start queueing as this is a new show, however be-insane's estimate sounds about right for a pay-to-enter event. I remember at the last LFCC there were queues forming from about 7.30am but it didn't start getting really busy until 8.30am, so I guess anytime between 8am and 9am would be ok.

Andrea

922885[/snapback]

The advance ticket holders and early bird queues will go in at the same time, through 2 seperate doors. The same will apply to the pre-booked on on the day queues at 11am.

To be honest I've no idea when to start queueing as this is a new show, however be-insane's estimate sounds about right for a pay-to-enter event. I remember at the last LFCC there were queues forming from about 7.30am but it didn't start getting really busy until 8.30am, so I guess anytime between 8am and 9am would be ok.

Andrea

922951[/snapback]

Gold do we get in alittle before like London if I remember correctly and thankyou for informing me about the separate q

that's ok then... yes i think would make my life a bit tricky if my glasses only had one lense!! :)

Oh and thank you showmasters for confirming the line up situation... i will look out for the advanced early bird queue then! :rolleyes:

Oh and definately thankyou as i think it was Andrea who helped me on the phone yesterday!

that's ok then... yes i think would make my life a bit tricky if my glasses only had one lense!! :)

Oh and thank you showmasters for confirming the line up situation... i will look out for the advanced early bird queue then!  :rolleyes:

Oh and definately thankyou as i think it was Andrea who helped me on the phone yesterday!

922956[/snapback]

I'll wave from the gold q