Can I buy tickets at the Gmex?

danhbk

Good question! My friend and I have booked tickets for the Saturday but we're unsure whether or not to go Sunday. All depends on wether we get to see everyone we want to on the Saturday so it would be quite handy to know if we could buy tickets for Sunday from G-Mex that day! :wub:

As far as I am aware tickets will be avaliable on the door for those who either couldnt (for any reason) book tickets or had no access to a computer..

A

How much is?

SATURDAY ADMISSION: Early Bird £10 (from 9am)

Standard Entry (11am to 6pm) Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

SUNDAY ADMISSION: No Early Bird

Standard Entry (10am to 5pm) Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

Can I buy entry and talk tickets in advance?

To order tickets click here

You can also buy the entry tickets (including early bird tickets) on the door. And talk tickets at the event it's self.

Edited by Alx

Good question! My friend and I have booked tickets for the Saturday but we're unsure whether or not to go Sunday. All depends on wether we get to see everyone we want to on the Saturday so it would be quite handy to know if we could buy tickets for Sunday from G-Mex that day!  :wub:

918783[/snapback]

According to the FAQ you can buy tickets on the day.

@ danhbk: you're asking if you can buy tickets at the G-Mex box office directly 2 weeks before the event, right? No, only at the Showmasters store. You can buy tickets at the G-Mex on the day though.

• Showmasters Admin
Good question! My friend and I have booked tickets for the Saturday but we're unsure whether or not to go Sunday. All depends on wether we get to see everyone we want to on the Saturday so it would be quite handy to know if we could buy tickets for Sunday from G-Mex that day!  ;)

918783[/snapback]

According to the FAQ you can buy tickets on the day.

@ danhbk: you're asking if you can buy tickets at the G-Mex box office directly 2 weeks before the event, right? No, only at the Showmasters store. You can buy tickets at the G-Mex on the day though.

918794[/snapback]

At present it is unclear if you will be able to buy Sunday tickets on the Saturday of the event. But as QS said you can buy them on the day.

Edited by Too Tall