Weapon of Choice

Smaug

You have to kill some one... what would you use?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. You have to kill some one... what would you use?

• Rope
    • Iron Bar
    • Gun (includes any type of gun)
    • Pillow (smothering/battering to death)
    • 2x4 (Length of wood)
    • Car
    • Poison
    • Candlestick
    • Paper (paper cuts in awkward places can HURT.)
    • Knife/Dagger
    • Garrotte (used by ninja's etc to stangle people).
    • Sword
    • Other (please describe).

You seen people fencing? And you've seen musketeers? Those are rapiers. Well the fencing swords are a variation on a theme lol.

But long thin lightweight swords are rapiers. The handle and pommel are quite heavy though.

919516[/snapback]

But they are no match for a good old broadsword XD

:wub: And Caz reveals her weapon of choice. Gotta say, it'd be an interesting episode, with various medieavel weapons sticking out of the vic. :wub:

921792[/snapback]

ooooooo it could have a mace in! I love a good mace!

XD nothing wrong with my broadsword and war horse! Am now seriously considering doing a medievil group - proper armour and all! My sisters friend (and mine by association) is doing metal work so could possibly make me the armour lol

The only good thing to come out of France was the war horse. My GOD that was a good idea, then we took it and made it better.

I agree with you oh-other-half-of-the-devil-duo-friend-of-mine. Full suit of armour, broadsword and a warhorse if you would be so kind.

And a pretty surcoat to go over it as well.. :) Black and silver I think.

You got to use something that can look like an accident.

That's why I'd use gas! Leave the gas stove on overnight and then when the people get up in the morning kaboom! If there is any evidence it goes up in flames and it looks like a regular gas explosion when they investigate. Simple...I think I put to much thought into that answer.

The only good thing to come out of France was the war horse. My GOD that was a good idea, then we took it and made it better.

I agree with you oh-other-half-of-the-devil-duo-friend-of-mine. Full suit of armour, broadsword and a warhorse if you would be so kind.

922205[/snapback]

oooooooh I like that idea my fellow devil duo associate XD and we so made the war horse better! Anything they can do and all! If you're black and silver - I'll be bronze and gold XD

You got to use something that can look like an accident.

That's why I'd use gas! Leave the gas stove on overnight and then when the people get up in the morning kaboom! If there is any evidence it goes up in flames and it looks like a regular gas explosion when they investigate. Simple...I think I put to much thought into that answer.

922229[/snapback]

If I say it was an acicdent then nobody will argue - She just grabbed the sword out of my hand stabbed herself through the stomach and gave it back to me!

922205[/snapback]

oooooooh I like that idea my fellow devil duo associate XD and we so made the war horse better! Anything they can do and all! If you're black and silver - I'll be bronze and gold XD

And we can quest through these troubled lands, hailing as the Devil Duo! Freeing the Enslaved, Enlightening the Dumb and Quashing all Evil!

Hmmm, tag line could use a little work...!! :D

922205[/snapback]

And we can quest through these troubled lands, hailing as the Devil Duo! Freeing the Enslaved, Enlightening the Dumb and Quashing all Evil!

Hmmm, tag line could use a little work...!! :D

922253[/snapback]

The Devil Duo - death doubled XD or hell doubled hmmmmmmm