Weapon of Choice

Smaug

You have to kill some one... what would you use?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. You have to kill some one... what would you use?

• Rope
    • Iron Bar
    • Gun (includes any type of gun)
    • Pillow (smothering/battering to death)
    • 2x4 (Length of wood)
    • Car
    • Poison
    • Candlestick
    • Paper (paper cuts in awkward places can HURT.)
    • Knife/Dagger
    • Garrotte (used by ninja's etc to stangle people).
    • Sword
    • Other (please describe).

Ok, so I'm bugging my family to play cludo. So I thought about this. If you were a murderer, what would be your weapon of choice? What would be your M.O?

Me I'd used the least traceable.

With a Gun they can match GSR, bullet striations and ofcouse if you don't hold it right any number of evident scratches and cuts on the firing hand.

Knife/Dagger/Sword's - most perps injure themselves and believe it or not they leave marks too. You can match the cuts/puncture marks to a specific knife.

Garrotte/Rope - Epithelials can be left on the rope... even if you take it away with you, if it's found the vic's can be found on it too.

Car - nothing like having the Merc badge stamped in the middle of the vic's back to help ID the car...!

So think it through... what would you use?

Mmm... poison. Don't have to be there to do it. And the more exotic the least tracable. Use all of it. Dump the container. Baddaboom Baddabing. :lol:

I'd batter them to death with a pillow. I'd love to see them try and trace that. :lol:

916836[/snapback]

Just the way that was typed had me in STITCHES. Ok they would find the trace on the body and match it to your csi bedspread! Ahahahaha!!!

Mind you, if you used a white cotton pillow with a common-as-muck filling, that would be near impossible to trace...

lol Mike! they HAVE traced murderers by the pillows!!!!!

there was def a MIAMI ep that it happened in, traced by finger nail marks to the suspect :P s1e20 Grave Young Men, the same ep where the teenage boy Hitler-Wannabees try to gun down their school mates, eeeek!

I'd go with poison for all the reasons Rach outlined! though I voted before I read your post hehe! :P best thing about poison is s2e11 Organ Grinder where the organs of the victim were used for transplants and they could not prove which suspect killed th victim ;) this was an important episode as it's one of the few where the team doesn't get "the bad guys" :o in a Miami ep the vic doesn't know she was ingesting the poison :( s1e15 Dead Woman Walking and there's MANY a way to slip the vic the deadly drops :firedevil: hehehehehe! :wub:

but as Grissom says to Sara:

Grissom: What's the most important component in a poisoning?

Sara: Poison?

Grissom: Patience

and alot of killers don't have it! but I might mwahahahahah :lol:

Luv sah xx

edit: all ep names figured, yey!

Edited by surfy_sah

One CSI ep when some dude slipped Snake Bite poison into another guys coffee, it didn't kill him at first but then he did die... the only problem with that was the poison was traced to the snake and then from the snake to the owner from the owner to MOTIVE.

that wasn't the ep I was thinking of!! wow there's a few :lol: but yes you'd have to be VERY careful!

there's also the s2 ep "Caged" which was easilly traced to the "cook" and I wasn't thinking of that one either! darn gunna need to like read the ep guide to find the ones I mean doh! :wub:

Luv sah xx

There's one where someone poinsoned someone with Selenium, and was traced because they had Dandruff and had a high selenium Dandruff cream.

916851[/snapback]

That was...er... no wait not that. I'm thinking of Butterflied. And they traced the murderer from the homemade stuff he used in his hair... hmm.

I've found my ep names yey! just one left, you guys might be able to help? I'm sure it's the one where the vic donated their organs and that's how they find out? :wub:

which are the eps where the finger nails tell us poison is the COD? :lol:

Luv sah xx

I'm a natural with a sword lol - my mum fenced and my friend neil has too and I can parry them both without a lesson to my name lol, I like the agility you get from having the balance of a sword too...not that I've ever used one you understand - not that you can prove!

You seen people fencing? And you've seen musketeers? Those are rapiers. Well the fencing swords are a variation on a theme lol.

But long thin lightweight swords are rapiers. The handle and pommel are quite heavy though.