TV Movies

emma_w

Apparently Fox have announced that there are to be three tv movie spin offs of buffy one with willow, one with spike and the other im not to sure of the other one

whats everyones opinion do you think they will work?

• Moderators
Big scoop came in earlier this week. Joss Whedon’s been in town recently promoting SERENITY, and got to speaking with our new (and highly anonymous) scooper. "He told me that it’s 99% likely (his words) that a new series of "Buffy" and "Angel" TV movies of the week will be happening soon. Spike will be the kick-off point followed by, hopefully, one with Illyria (sp), and Willow - depending on ’everyone’s schedules, naturally’. In addition, he told me he’d like to get an unknown to play Wonder Woman, though Charisma Carpenter will ’at least get to test... she’s got the look’. But yeah, I get the feeling he’ll be flying the flag for a Brandon Routh-like newbie, one thing he did say was interesting though... something about fancying a tall Amazonian-type." Apparently Whedon also said something to the scooper about casting Michael J Fox to make WW look even taller. I’m not sure about that last one, though, sounds like a bit of a leg pull.

That was posted somewhere a few months back, so ya never know, although there's been talks about it ever since Buffy ended so whether things will ever happen ... who knows!

• 2 weeks later...
This would be so cool!

Then again they said for years that there would be a Giles spin-off and there never was. *pout* I would totally have watched it.

910803[/snapback]

i would have watched that to! they said about that ages ago n nothing ever happened with it!

• 2 weeks later...