Dr Who cast

wereleopard

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ohh Mr Tennant would be grand to get... He's my new year's resolution!!

However, I really feel the likeliness is somewhere in the region of nil to 0.0000000001 chance of his attending... Won't he still be filming in any case? (I don't know if they're done with the new series or not etc... so don't shoot me if it's finished!)

Lizzi xxx

LOL Don't worry i won't shoot but they filmed the christmas invasion in August and i think they started to film straight after that not sure and they are showing this series in the spring so if they haven't finished i think they nearly are if not come on he can take a weekend off for us. What do you think?????

Lea

I raided the BBC website for information about filming last night (well, technically, it was 3am this morning) and got video footage of David filming the Christmas Invasion in July, so figured I'd possibly be wrong...

It would be amazing to get him there... :headscratch: I feel like a 15 year old again!! LMAO.

and Chris.E

907884[/snapback]

Christopher Eccleston is a "serious" actor (whatever that may be).

His stated reason for leaving Dr Who after only one series is that he did not want to become (irretrievably) associated with the role of The Doctor in the minds of the public.

Getting him along to an SM event would no doubt involve advertising his Dr Who connection, and would no doubt also entail him spending about 99.5% of his signing time signing Dr Who items, thereby further cementing the association of his name with that of The Doctor, which is the complete opposite of his stated goal.

The calculation of the chances of getting Christopher Eccleston along to an SM event in the next ten years are left as an exercise for the reader, but here's a clue; it's a lot closer to 0 (zero chance) than 1 (absolute certain attendance). Probably by several orders of magnitude.

Never say never, but most definitely don't hold your breath.

Speaking of the Christmas Invasion - Adam J Smith who was on the UK shoots as Tundra Dowmeia in Revenge of the Sith had a small part as a Government Aide/Zombie in the David Tenant episode.

If he was a guest I could get the RotS shot signed of him with Cellheim Anujo and a Dr Who shot signed too! 2 Autographs from one convention guest!