DVD boxsets

surfy_sah

just to let you know ENTERPRISE, VOYAGER and ORIGINAL SERIES are only £39.99 on play.com at the mo with FREE postage!

MOVIES boxset £39.99

DS9 £36.99

TNG £33.99

there's also a competition to win ST goodies! :P

if anyone can find it for less then post :(

if anyone finds any ther bargins then post!!! B)

surfy sah xx

Edited by surfy_sah

Bit late mentioning it now I know but CDWow had Enterprise Season 3 available for £20.49 last week, my copy should arrive tomorrow :D

Also, these are the best prices I could find for Star Trek TOS, DS9 and VOY, all are from Amazon.co.uk

Star Trek TOS Season 1 = £33.99

Star Trek TOS Season 2 = £33.99

Star Trek TOS Season 3 = £32.97

Star Trek DS9 Seasons 1-7 = £32.97 each

Star Trek VOY Seasons 1-7 = £35.97 each

I also noticed that dvd.co.uk have the TNG Season 1-7 Boxset for £199.99 which makes each season only £28.57 which is pretty cheap.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

• 3 weeks later...

When I recieved my TNG Boxset I was tempted to stick it straight on eBay as £199.99 is alot of money but with the set selling normally for between £300/350 I decided to keep it and I started to work my way through the episodes last week.

So far I am upto Disc 6 of Season 3 and its been great rewatching TNG from the very beginning, watching the characters develop and evolve over the years.

Its just a shame the DS9 Collection is not available for a similar price but then saying that I doubt I would have any room for it lol

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I would LIKE the DS9 and VOY season box sets to replace all my vhs, but cant afford 7x£35x2 yet unfortunatly, or even 1 or 2 boxed sets lol

The VHS though take up an entire wall of my room and more, and could really do with the space again for my hundreds of dvds all over the house :(

*waiting for the price to drop further*