RotS Guests

Quinn

Not many people got to work on RotS so it's people like these and Christian Simpson who got to work on it who will be worth collecting.

Some big name Star Wars Actors do nothing but go from one convention to the next for the last 30 years leaving Milllions of Autographs all over the world!

It's these rare Actors Autographs (e.g Revenge of the Sith people like this) that will be worth the money in the future because they may only try 1 or 2 conventions and not any more.

The ironic thing about it is, the bigger names who've been doing it charge more for their autographs too, yet it's more likely they'll be worth less in the future!

Another tip - Don't get them personalised for future valuation.

Quinn,

See our other topic. Cellheim Anujo and Tundar Dowmei will not be at this show. Send me a PM and I'll get you the details.

As for the value of autographs, Mr Valuer, I guess it depends on one's point of view, no? I prefer mine personalized as I want them for personal enjoyment and not to sell them later.

With Star Was being around for 30yrs I like like to get the uncommon guests:

Any Chance I can get my official joint shot signed of Cellheim Anujo - (Dean Mitchell) and Tundra Dowmeia (Adam J Smith)

907645[/snapback]

THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF FUSS ABOUT MR.MITCHELL'S CHARACTER APPEARING IN REVENGE OF THE SITH,IF HE EVEN DID. MY AUNT WORKED ON SITH AS A WARDROBE DRESSER AT SHEPPERTON ON THE PICK UP DAYS AND HAS WORKED WITH FAR MORE HIGH PROFILE ACTORS. THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST EXTRAS AND I WOULD NOT DREAM OF ANY GETTING ANY OF THEIR AUTOGRAPHS. HOW ABOUT GETTING ACTORS LIKE PETER O'TOOLE,MAGGIE SMITH,MICHEAL CAINE FOR EXAMPLE TO APPEAR AT CONVENTIONS. IF IT'S STAR WARS AUTOGRAPHS YOU COLLECT,HOW ABOUT JULIAN GLOVER,MICHAEL PENNINGTON,IAN McDIRMID AND CAROLINE BLAKISTON,CLASSICALLY TRAINED ACTORS WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.

While I appreciate your thoughts, there are some out there who call themselves completists. I'm one of them.

Therefor, I also collect the extra's. As it happens, I already have all of the high profile actors you mentioned. I've been collecting for 14 years and have over 6000 autographs, including all the directors, producers, main cast, etc...

I'm a firm believer in the fact that each should collect as he/she sees fit.