lost guests?

-x-rachael-x-

• Moderators

If you go >>HERE<< then there's plenty of guest request topics for Collectormania, so you can post in that section.

Post in LOTR topics or Lost ones or make your own Dominic one although I'm sure there are some already.

HOBBIT TOPIC

LOTR TOPIC

LOST TOPIC

DOMINIC TOPIC

There's a few examples! :) Just use the Search function in the top right hand corner if you want to find anything else.

It's always possible that Dominic could come to GMEX but I think the line up is near enough done now, so maybe hope for an event in the future!

If you go >>HERE<< then there's plenty of guest request topics for Collectormania, so you can post in that section.

Post in LOTR topics or Lost ones or make your own Dominic one although I'm sure there are some already.

HOBBIT TOPIC

LOTR TOPIC

LOST TOPIC

DOMINIC TOPIC

There's a few examples! :) Just use the Search function in the top right hand corner if you want to find anything else.

It's always possible that Dominic could come to GMEX but I think the line up is near enough done now, so maybe hope for an event in the future!

907555[/snapback]

David do you really think the line up is done so soon???? WOW! I hope not, i think there will be a few more in the offering even if its just fillers i'm sure someone will want to meet them.....

there is still plenty of time, and you know SM they like to get contracts signed before announcing and sometimes that means last minute!

I hope you all had a wonderful xmas!

And have a happy New Year

Veasse xx

I'm sure there'll be a few more but there's already over 30 I think and that's the general number of guests we usually get, so I can't see it having major amounts more :P

907572[/snapback]

30???!?!?!?!?!?! wow i didnt realise.... maybe they will do a bumper show! and get some more people since its the first manchester event!

*is shocked that theres already 30*

Veasse x