buffy dressing up

snoopys_linus

• 2 weeks later...
hey I might go as Faith...lol that'll just involve getting leather trousers and a white tank top. How about it?

I don't look anything like her, but I won't need to dye my hair...lol

;) what a plan.. ok granted i look nothing like spike but im bleaching my hair for C5 next yr.. but yay a faith in the mix.. so gotta have a pic u with u if u decide to go like that :D

hey I might go as Faith...lol that'll just involve getting leather trousers and a white tank top. How about it?

I don't look anything like her, but I won't need to dye my hair...lol

:P what a plan.. ok granted i look nothing like spike but im bleaching my hair for C5 next yr.. but yay a faith in the mix.. so gotta have a pic u with u if u decide to go like that :D

There's no need to bleach your hair, Jacs was doing Draco from HP and she just put something on her hair to make it look white blonde; you'll have to ask her what it was she put on her hair.

There's no need to bleach your hair, Jacs was doing Draco from HP and she just put something on her hair to make it look white blonde; you'll have to ask her what it was she put on her hair.

oooo now there and idea thanks cushy... might not have to go through the process of actually bleaching it yay?? :unsure: