TIM BURTONS' CORPSE BRIDE

tomfeltonlover2k3

I liked it :blink:

888152[/snapback]

I am actually starting to like it ... it's like ... when you have all these expectations, of course they're not gonna be met by the actual thing. Take Shrek for example, I hated it when I first saw it ... probably because of how it had been so hyped up and it was just a let down. Now, however, I love it ! And I can't see how I was ever disappointed by it. Maybe it's one of those things .... I mean ... there's this teeny thing at the back of my mind (a maggot !! hehe) getting louder and louder, telling me I wanna see it again ...

*sighs* ... ok ... i'm done blabbering :D please excuse my not-stop-talking-ness

I actually dozed off during the first half hour to be honest, well it was a very late night the night before.

But the last bit I aw was pretty cool.

To be totally honest though the Harry Potter trailer blew me away more than the film did.

It sure was, I think we must have seen an extended version of it and I seriously cannot wait for it. I might make it a bit more of anight out and go out for dinner before hand. I'm gonna need it because if I have my usual galxy bar, it'll just melt in my hand as I'll be too busy gawping at the screen lol.

Been listening to the soundtrack tonight!

Well, not so much the 'vocal songs' but the actual score! This is where Danny Elfman usually shines and he definitely doesn't disappoint in this film!

The 'finale' piece of music is as beautiful as much of his earlier work...including some of the stuff from the amazing Edward Scissorhands score.

I also really love the 'piano duet' and 'tears to shed' (e.g. the bride's song)

I can totally tell that this movie is a grower.

I mean, I remember going to see Nightmare Before Christmas in the cinema and thinking it was 'pretty good'. Now I absolutely love it!

It isn't until I look back on some films that I realise how much I actually enjoyed it...and I think this is the case with The Corpse Bride. Awww :D