Mentioning Other Shows.............

rich5wolves

Ursula Andress

Buzz Aldrin

2 very famous figures in the film and Historical world.

There is only one show worth going to at the end of October. These are two huge guests.

The policy of not mentioning other events seems to have fallen flat as people do keep mentioning them, but all i can say is there is no competition as far as the guests go, Autographica is awesome. Its a more personalised event too not like some of these bigger venues where you get to walk past a guest for £25.00, thankyou Shatner.

I collect autographs from my favourite tv/movie celebs, but sometimes the opportunity to get a signature from a more famous person or icon is too good to miss. Here's Buzz Aldrin and Ursula Andress, their signatures will be an investment for the future and the memory that you have met them, and photo's which they will let you take , (thanks again Shatner!), will last you forever.

I dont work for SM by the way........................

So if in the future I do read anyones comments referring to "certain other shows" I will referr them to this thread. Cant wait till Autographica, best guests, best venue = best time. No brainer really.