appologies

bestdjever

while i felt totaly justified in throwing the towel in on sunday and telling certasin people where they could stick the job i realise that it was not a professional thing to do so if anyone was inncovinence by this i do appologise

however i still maintain i was within my rights given what happened and was said as those who i saw before leaving that i told what happened agreed that if they were me they would of left too

I dont feel this is the place to go into exactly what happened

just wanted to appologise if i innocvineced or created more work for anyone

also wish to appologise if anyone felt i was snobby or being to much of a hermit this was purely down to nervers and no offence was intended

martin

Edited by bestdjever

From past experience this IS a stressful job for us all, more some than others.

I dont know what happened with yourself over the weekend, and im not gonna pry to find out.  Hopefully, you may wanna try again someday  ;)

877857[/snapback]

Now that it is a very days sinc e the incident im looking at it without the heat of the moment emmotion. have realised would like to crew again just hope io havent burnt my bridges with walking off and telling certain people where they could oput the job

martin

while i felt totaly justified in throwing the towel in on sunday and telling certasin people where they could stick the job i realise that it was not a professional thing to do so if anyone was inncovinence by this i do appologise

however i still maintain i was within my rights given what happened and was said as those who i saw before leaving that i told what happened agreed that if they were me they would of left too

also wish to appologise if anyone felt i was snobby or being to much of a hermit this was purely down to nervers and no offence was intended

martin

877739[/snapback]

Hey Martin, Kirsty here, it's nice that you are apologising but don't be entirely hard on yourself as you were upset. The best thing to do would be to talk about it to one of the people that said what they did.

Hope you are well

~Kirsty

martin

877739[/snapback]

Hey Martin, Kirsty here, it's nice that you are apologising but don't be entirely hard on yourself as you were upset. The best thing to do would be to talk about it to one of the people that said what they did.

Hope you are well

~Kirsty

877892[/snapback]

hi kirsty have emailed show masters waiting on a reply which is understandalbe probably no ones got back into the office yet by the way i got a few texts from the guy who u borrowed my phone to text on sunday i replied to them telling him to contact you as u had just borrowed my phone to text him

anyway im sure some of you here are wondering what happened i am sorry but i am not going to post it on the forum as it is not the place if any one wants to know then if they email me i will tell them by email

worldsbestdj@hotmail.com

martin

Edited by bestdjever

hi kirsty have emailed show masters waiting on a reply which is understandalbe probably no ones got back into the office yet by the way i got a few  texts from the guy who u borrowed my phone to text on sunday i replied to them telling him to contact you as u had just borrowed my phone to text him

martin

877947[/snapback]

Cheers Martin, he told me afterwards, sorry bout that.

~Kirsty