Snoopys Buffy Pics From C8

snoopys_linus

Hey guys! Heres my photos as promised on my other thread about my meetings with these guys :) enjoy!!

8464b239.jpg

Me & Adam Busch (thanks to Natalie for taking this)

b2bb9265.jpg

Me & Nick Brendon Taken By Jules (Thank u!! i seriously owe u a drink!)

bfe95d71.jpg

Me & Andy Hallet (taken by a crew member from the side and shout out goes to Lola for that)

763cc548.jpg

Me & Kelly Donovan (Thanks to Kelly's crew member on saturday)

653778d0.jpg

Me & Stacey Scowley (Thanks to her crew member on saturday for taking this)

0354703d.jpg

And Heres The Bestest Photo I Love To Bits!!! Me, Kelly And Stacey! Thank U Sooo Much To Kellys Crew Member (On Sunday) For Taking This ^_^ and also to Kelly and Stacey For Agreeing to it they were lovely!! Also to Staceys Crew Member Too (On Sunday) thanks!!

Just to say thanks u once last time to all for these photos!! u guys rock!!!!!

Edited by snoopys_linus

What a gorgeous picture of Nick, I thought he wasn't allowing pictures.

The pic with Andy is funny, did you call out to him???

I got one with Adam, I wish I had spoken to him more, well at all would have been good :rolleyes: I was so overcome with nerves, silly me. Maybe next time I'll act more like a human being :D

Katie xx

thanks guys :D .. well Nick was posing for pics on the saturday morning around 10am till about 11:30 i think till they put up a no posed photos sign behind him.

hey thats a good idea thanks Pinky-on-the-run :) might just do that... and yeah i love the one of me and Nick lol he is prettyu damn good looking eh?

:blush: katie03 nah i didnt call out to Andy that was a pic taken by a crew member who had my camera and cause my digital didnt take properly they told me to stand at the side and just took it.. by chance i guess he was looking lol Adam was lovely i told him i was nervous and he said not to be so i calmed down and it was a nice meeting with a hug afterwards as with all the buffy ones i met :o