Travel

lee_c00per

Looking at national Rail it will only take me 2hours 20 minutes rather than 4 hours by coach.

The bulliton says that the train will go from London Victoria to Heathrow Underground by Tube.

Is Heathrow Undergound near the venue? Would i have to catch a cab or something when i get of the tube?

I hope that someone can help so that i can book a ticket

Edited by lee_c00per

If you do it that way you get the Heathrow Express from Paddington that takes you to the airport and then cath the Hoppa Bus to the hotel.

Whenever I go to the Rad though and because I come down from Birmingham I find it much quicker and cheaper to go into Hayes and Harlington train station which is a small one about 10 minutes by bus or taxi from the Rad. And the bus stop is right outside the station.

Heathrow express is a lot more expensive than the tube though. I don't want to confuse the issue but are you coming by train/bus into Victoria? If so, it's probably the same amount of time to go on the tube from Victoria (either Circle or District line) to South Kensington, Gloucester Road or Earls Court and swap onto the Piccadilly Line through to Heathrow, than it is to go up to Paddington and get the Heathrow Express. If you do decide to catch the tube, when you come out of the underground station you need to find the Bus Station outside of Terminal 2 (just over the road, about 3 mins walk) then it's stand 12 you need (i think) then check the list to find out which bus number stops at the hotel.

Hope that is some help.