Snoopys Buffy Cast Meetings Review

snoopys_linus

First of all I’d just like to say a huge thank u!! To Lola one of the crew members that was helping out on Nick’s queue on Saturday... u were a star! And I shall never forget u at future Collectormanias, bless u for making sure I was ok after I met Nick and got emotional and then half an hour later making really sure :angry: and for trying to get me another pic with Andy! Also shout outs go out to Jules (And her friend who im sorry I can’t remember ur name slap me next time u see me) and also to Natalie (ur leather jacket rocks!) cheers for taking my pics too really appreciated. I just had to thank those guys for making C8 well remembered!!!

Now onto my meetings... First I met Adam Busch which I was nervous about as when I got to say hello to him I told him that I was lol he said “don’t be nervous†which calmed me down as I asked him to sign it to me and then asked him for a picture to which he gladly agreed to (which I wasn’t expecting to go round his side of the table to be taken so that rocked!) he handed me my auto with a common rotation leaflet and told me to go to the show which I really wish I could of but I was strapped for cash! (lol weren’t we all) asked him for a hug before I left his table which was really nice of him, then thanked him for everything.

Next I met Nick Brendon (which I always get nervous about) I got closer to his table and felt like I couldn’t walk, the past two times I have met him I was exactly the same. I kept my cool as I said hello to him asked how he was the usual as im sure everyone does. He signed my auto with personalization, asked him for a photo when we were told no flash photography I panicked cause I couldn’t get my digital camera flash off and thought he would say no… but he agreed so we posed and my flash went off! I could have died! But I apologized to him and he was very sweet about it, which I was pleased about and I asked him for a hug. So he said “yeah sure†which again I could have died!! That tight grip was amazing lol but as I was gathering up my auto and my bag on the floor I couldn’t fight the emotion any longer, it was building up inside as I said thank u to him for the photo and about being understanding about the flash. i hugged him one last time before I left his table and the waterworks started as I said thank u once again, he asked me if I was ok and I said yes thank u very very much he smiled and said “no problem sweetie take care†But bless him and Lola when she saw me getting all teary over it and she gave me a big hug too. She saw me again that day and really made sure I was ok which I was lol. Yet another Nick meeting that will be very memorable to me that I also shared with a new friend I made too!

Next up was Andy Hallett… Now what a nice funny guy he was!! Very easy to talk to with a lovely smile to go with it! I asked him to sign it to me with the quote “Lay the Smack Down†from an angel ep to which he laughed and remembered what line came before it too when hes in his dressing gown lol he chuckled a while over that one. I asked him for a photo which he did and even asked me if it took cause it was with my digital but :( unfortunately it didn’t save onto the camera cause all of my space was taken up.. but they way I see it I still got to meet him and have a chuckle with lol and I got a nice hug off him too and he said thank u for it but I said no thank u! He was really sweet! When I saw Lola again that day I told her what happened and she tried her best to try and get me another to which another crew member took but it was only from the side but it was really nice of Lola for that one.

Next was Kelly Donovan… lol as I was waiting this guy was meeting him with his son telling him about Kelly and that the guy could never ever tell the difference between him and Nick on screen, I smiled and couldn’t help but saying “oh I can it’s the smile†lol and from a side profile too I think but Kelly smiled at me for that, then I noticed Stacey getting up so I waved to her and said “ur not going on ur break yet are u?†she said no but soon I said to her that I’d be on her table next after I met Kelly and she said “oh I’ll stay for u plus ive got to wait for him†as she pointed to Kelly lol I just laughed. I said hello to Kelly as I picked out a photo for him to sign he asked me how I was and I told him fine then I asked him how he was twice! I also said sorry for shouting over to Stacey he said “no it’s cool†Lol hes really good looking just like his brother!! I asked him to sign it to me and if he could put on it “I’m much better looking than my brother†he laughed and said “sure and it’s true too†which made me chuckle as I said thank u for putting that, I asked for a photo he said sure but what I wasn’t expecting is that he got up from his table to stand next to me!! Another I could have died moment!! He was pretty tall next to me but his helper took the pic I thanked his helper and Kelly before he sat down again and asked for a hug which he didn’t mind.

I moved over to Stacey’s table next, I said hello to her and thanked her for waiting she said it was no problem at all. I picked out a pic for her to sign and she asked who she was signing it to so I said “To Kaz†then spelled it out cause she asked how it was spelt and asked me what it was short for so I told her “its short for Karen.. But im not too keen on that so I stick to that nickname†she said “aww it’s a pretty name! I like it!†so I went kinda red and smiled at her and said that I tried to meet her about 2 yrs ago at another event with Kelly, but I didn’t get a chance to and she said “aww that’s bad well were here now and here u are†she smiled at me then I asked her for a photo, she said “yeah sure my pleasure†she got up from her chair and as she did Kelly beat her to it posing with another fan of his and she rolled her eyes laughed and said “oh look its him again!†I laughed and she poked him in the bum lol it was funny!! When he sat down she came round the table and posed with me for my photo (before he took it she said to me that he was her own personal photographer) she said it was really nice of me to come see her after waiting all that time before I said im glad that u came back too lol asked her for a hug which she said “aww anything!†I told her thank u for the auto and photo and she told me “take care Kaz nice meeting u†i told her yeah u too enjoy the rest of ur time here and I smiled as I walked away.

Saturday has got to have been the most brilliant day ever!! I got hugs from them all I enjoyed meeting every one of them and I met 3 new friends there too B) that I hope will keep in touch with me for future collectormanias… But! By far was my last meeting on the Sunday morning…

I decided to meet Kelly one last time… it was a hard choice between him and Stacey. I walked over to his table and said “hello I met u yesterday?†he said he remembered me but wasn’t sure how it was I spelled my name lol so I told him and he wrote “To Kaz, wonderful to see you again, your really sweet as!†Along with two kisses and his signature (to which I only noticed later on that day he didn’t put kisses on his first one so that was kinda sweet of him!) I asked him for another photo which he was more than happy to pose again with me for… what happened next I really really wasn’t expecting! Stacey looked over and waved to me saying hello! I said hey back as Kelly was getting up from his table and out of the sunlight to pose with me, I don’t know what came over me but after I said hello to her I said “can I please have you in this photo too??†without even realizing if she had a fan at her table she was more than happy to get up as she said “I don’t see why not†i could not believe she said yes!! As she walked over to me with my arm already around Kelly I said “oh my god I think im going to cry!†she came to the left side of me hugging me tight saying “aww don’t cry its ok†and Kelly said “this will be a great picture for u†I was in total heaven! I was in between Kelly and Stacey not believing what was happening!! Kelly’s helper asked us all if we were ready and even counted to 3 lol those 3 seconds were amazing! So big thank u to Kelly and Stacey’s helpers for not shouting at me for that. After it was taken I thanked them both very very much for that and that I would cherish that photo always!! I hugged Stacey and she said “aww ur most welcome ur really sweet!!... u came to see me yesterday didn’t u Kaz?†and I said yeah u were too lovely and u remembered my name! She said “nice to see u again before u go†and she hugged me one last time and I heard Kelly say to me “hey! Wheres my action!†lol I laughed gave him a great big hug and told him how could I possibly not get him on the action, thanked him very much for the photo and he said “ur welcome u take care nowâ€.

To finally sum up all of those 2 days of C8 I thoroughly enjoyed myself!! And to get that last photo with Kelly and Stacey was the bonus of the weekend :D thank u to those who took the time to read my Buffy cast meetings and I would like to thank one last time Lola (u rock!), Kelly and Stacey’s helpers (on Sunday) and to Jules, her friend, and Natalie all 3 of were awesome thanks so much. I will be posting all my pics when I get them developed later on in the week :D and to all the Buffy cast members too that made C8 the best day of my life!!!

Hiya Kaz, this is lucy, jules sister who was with her on saturday! Glad you had a great weekend, we had a great day on saturday and the talk was great too! Im glad you managed to get another photo with andy hallet, cant wait to see them all! Speak to you soon, Lucy X :vader:

snoopys_linus! I am very moved by your story about meeting Nic Brendon and Co. Goes to show you gotta let the feelings out sometimes. Well done you!

Your day sounded emotional. Buffy fans can understand this.

I met Nic Brendon on Saturday but can only report some nice smiles and lengthy eye contact which caused much heart fluttering. I as a fan also felt a slight heart flutter too...tee hee.

aww thank u all for ur kind words :) im glad to review my days and share my enjoyment with other fans!!

Pinky-on-the-run: bless u for saying my meetings moved u too.. thank u :)

jediwarrior: exactly! thats why we all go i think to take something home with us to always remember!

Lucy!! sorry i forgot ur name lol it was an amazing days cheers for sticking with me to chat to as well and having a laugh over pastries and them chatty rooms lol :rolleyes: yeah Jules said that at the talk she thought andy might have been drunk... funny if he was!

and just to update those who dont see my photo thread first ive added them on here now :) enjoy!

Aww reading that made me smile a lot ^_^ It's what makes crewing worthwhile, seeing people really happy!

Show us the pics :lol:

875828[/snapback]

Cheers David :lol: but hey! i saw u on saturday and u walked straight past me :P not even a hello! lol but i just posted my pics on the C8 Thread

• Moderators
Aww reading that made me smile a lot :lol: It's what makes crewing worthwhile, seeing people really happy!

Show us the pics B)

875828[/snapback]

Cheers David B) but hey! i saw u on saturday and u walked straight past me :( not even a hello! lol but i just posted my pics on the C8 Thread

875845[/snapback]

Awww sorry I always recognise faces or think I do but don't say hi most of the time in case I'm wrong :lol: At least when I'm crewing I have a pass with my name on so people definitely know who I am! B)

Glad u had a good time tho! B)

Aww reading that made me smile a lot :lol: It's what makes crewing worthwhile, seeing people really happy!

Show us the pics B)

875828[/snapback]

Cheers David B) but hey! i saw u on saturday and u walked straight past me :( not even a hello! lol but i just posted my pics on the C8 Thread

875845[/snapback]

Awww sorry I always recognise faces or think I do but don't say hi most of the time in case I'm wrong :lol: At least when I'm crewing I have a pass with my name on so people definitely know who I am! B)

Glad u had a good time tho! B)

875874[/snapback]

lol its cool next time u will know hopefully? Good time! omg!! amazing time!!

awwwww As David said reading that really makes crewing worthwhile.

I was sitting with Stacey on the sunday. Both Stacey and Kelly were so nice, some of the best guests i've been with.

I'm so glad you had a good time :lol:

I was sitting with Stacey on the sunday. Both Stacey and Kelly were so nice,  some of the best guests i've been with.

875889[/snapback]

omg thank u!!! i thought one of u two on their tables was going to kill me for that lol but i thought it was u rain ive seen ur pics on here at other collectormanias :) but thank u very very much!!

I was sitting with Stacey on the sunday. Both Stacey and Kelly were so nice,  some of the best guests i've been with.

875889[/snapback]

omg thank u!!! i thought one of u two on their tables was going to kill me for that lol but i thought it was u rain ive seen ur pics on here at other collectormanias :) but thank u very very much!!

875891[/snapback]

Your very welcome :lol: